Technical Support Consultant - Concrete
Trimble is recruiting for a Technical Support Consultant based in our office in Leeds, UK.
In this position you will work closely with Trimble Solutions Headquarters and UK concrete segment teams.
Main duties and responsibilities include:
- Providing day to day technical support for customers in our Cast in Situ and Precast Concrete segments mainly within the UK & Ireland but also further afield
- Developing and providing training and other learning material for customers and for internal staff training purposes utilizing your knowledge of the industry
- Localisation of the Tekla software to support industry standards and customer needs.
- Structural engineering degree or qualification or relevant qualitative experience in the Precast Concrete or In-situ Concrete sector
- 3 years experience of RC detailing in a consulting engineer or concrete contractor environment. Knowledge of site processes is a benefit.
- Experience and knowledge of 3D modelling software and other solutions that supports Building Information Modelling (BIM) processes and interoperability between software
- Experience of process development in the construction industry
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Problem solving ability and proactive approach to your role and development of that role within our company
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work in a flat hierarchy and networked international company environment
- Possibility to travel frequently domestically, occasional international travel.
As an advantage we can see:
- BIM knowledge and business development skills in a software environment are an advantage
- Knowledge of utilizing a CRM system
- Other languages skills.
We enjoy an open working atmosphere that encourages us to share and utilise knowledge. We offer a competitive salary and great benefits including pension, health. If you are interested in joining our team, please apply via APPLICATION FORM.
We are Trimble! We design, build, and maintain roads and buildings. We survey land and subdivide areas into cities. We improve crop yield in farms to feed and fuel cities. We track vehicles that transport goods from point A to B to support the economy and feed cities. We have solutions that meet the needs of the eco-system. This is the universe we live and this is what we do. We transform the way the world works.