Technical Specialist, Tekla Thailand
- Provide technical consultancy to customers.
- Interface and discuss to capture customer requirements and present the relevant technical solution at customer visits, presentations and other follow up meetings.
- Responsible for Pre-sales project management from requirement capture
- Manage the implementation of supporting software for Tekla Structures solution
- Provide regular report to Country Manager and regional team.
Skills & Experience Required:
- At least 5 years of experience in the construction industry especially in Engineering Design, Steel Detailing and Fabricators or Concrete business.
- Experience in detailing steel or experience detailing rebar, precast or tilt-up
- Conversant in using 2D or 3D CAD or BIM software.
- Able to converse in basic English
- Able to do sales presentation and engage in intelligent conversation with Project Directors/Managers, Engineering lead and BIM managers
- Self-motivating, proactive and positive attitude
- Strong interpersonal skills with can-do attitude
- Be able to travel both upcountry and abroad.
If you want to join our team, send your application and résumé with salary request via APPLICATION FORM as soon as possible.
Tekla Corporation drives the evolution of digital information models with its software, providing a growing competitive advantage to customers in the construction, infrastructure and energy industries.
Tekla has customers in more than 100 countries, offices in more than 20 countries and a worldwide partner network. Tekla Corporation currently employs about 700 people. Tekla became part of Trimble Navigation Ltd in July 2011. Trimble is an American technology company headquartered in Silicon Valley, California. www.tekla.com
Trimble is an exciting, entrepreneurial company, with a history of exceptional growth coupled with a disciplined and strategic focus on being the best. While GPS is at our core, we have grown beyond this technology to embrace other sophisticated positioning technologies and, in doing so; we are changing the way the world works. Our solutions are used in over 140 countries and we have incredibly diverse lines of business.
Our employees represent this diversity and can be found in over 30 countries, working closely with their colleagues around the world. Due to our geographic, product and customer reach, there is plenty of room at Trimble for exceptional people to grow. Come position yourself with an innovative industry leader and position yourself for success.