Technical Sales Engineer
We are looking for a Technical Sales Engineer to join our Electric & Gas Segment at Tekla’s Infra & Energy business area. You will be a part of the newly established organization that focuses on developing and managing business with distribution and industry partners.
Electric & Gas segment serves its electricity and gas distribution utility customers with software solutions for network documentation, planning, operations and maintenance in Northern and Central Europe as well as in the United States. As part of our growth strategy we are now developing international business utilizing Trimble’s global presence and networks.
Your duties will include
- Having an important role in developing and managing business with international distribution and industry partners
- Being responsible for technical presales of solutions for partners
- Working closely with partners in solutions orientation and providing support for partners in their customer deliveries
- Carrying out evaluations related to distribution and industry partner offering.
- At least three years of experience in the IT system business and interest in business critical system deliveries
- Ability to understand customer needs and deliver results meeting their expectations
- A team player with good interpersonal skills and self-starter spirit
- Fluent communication skills in English, other languages are an asset
- Willingness to travel.
Understanding of the electricity and gas distribution industry is considered as an asset.
We offer you
- A position with a good view over a growing international organization
- An excellent opportunity to develop your expertise and grow through challenging and meaningful work
- Professional colleagues and supportive atmosphere.
The position will be located at Tekla headquarters in Espoo.
For further information please contact Klaus Kianen, Business Development Manager, tel. +358 50 317 4259 on Monday, March 10 between 10.00 and 11.00 a.m.
To apply for this position please send your application with your CV and salary request to email@example.com by March 17.
Tekla Corporation drives the evolution of digital information models with its software, providing a growing competitive advantage to customers in the construction, infrastructure and energy industries.
Tekla has customers in more than 100 countries, offices in 15 countries and a worldwide partner network. Tekla Corporation currently employs about 700 people. Tekla became part of Trimble Navigation Ltd in July 2011. Trimble is an American technology company headquartered in Silicon Valley, California. www.tekla.com