Technical Recruiter, Trimble
Talent Advisor - Espoo, Finland or Danderyd, Sweden
If you are a great technical recruiter who loves to provide strategic guidance to hiring managers and leadership than this position is for you. We are seeking a Talent Advisor to drive the talent acquisition process and help our businesses bring top talent to Trimble.
The Talent Advisor will partner with internal hiring managers and the HR team to drive the hiring process across several lines of business. The position will assist in identifying and defining hiring needs and collaborating with a variety of internal clients to hire the best talent. The Talent Advisor will manage full-cycle recruiting processes, sourcing and building relationships with candidates striving for a positive candidate experience. The Talent Advisor will represent Trimble at networking events, campus/college events, and career fairs to identify potential candidates.
Being results oriented, relationship focused and metrics driven are critical for success. The position is a great opportunity to join, influence and impact a global company in rapid growth with lots of organizational and development opportunities.
100% - Recruitment
- Support several lines of business through their recruitment and sourcing needs.
- Consults with and advises hiring managers on recruitment strategies, the accuracy of job description and requirements, candidate pools, labor market data and anticipated time to fill, screening process and job offers.
- Responsible for both achieving your own targets and supporting others so that we excel as a team.
- Manage full life-cycle recruiting, including job posting, candidate selection, phone screening, interviews, feedback, offers, and onboarding.
- 3+ years of Recruitment/Talent Acquisition experience with 1+ years of sourcing experience and successfully identifying passive candidates
- Demonstrated ability to build strong relationships and influence key stakeholders and leadership
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple priorities simultaneously in a lean environment.
- Experience in learning, designing and implementing new and/or improved processes (both people and businesses.)
- Ability to propose creative solutions to recruit and retain diverse talent with strong project and stakeholder management.
- Experience using recruiting metrics to identify problems, provide insights, and drive decisions.
- Fluent in Finnish, Swedish and English. Other languages are always welcome as it is an asset to our multicultural environment.
- Permission to work in the EU.
If you are interested in joining our team, apply via APPLICATION FORM as soon as possible.
Trimble is transforming the way the world works by delivering products and services that connect the physical and digital worlds. Core technologies in positioning, modeling, connectivity and data analytics enable customers to improve productivity, quality, safety, and sustainability. From purpose-built products to enterprise lifecycle solutions, Trimble software, hardware, and services are transforming a broad range of industries such as agriculture, construction, geospatial and transportation, and logistics. For more information about Trimble (NASDAQ: TRMB), visit www.trimble.com
Trimble Inc. and its affiliate companies consider applicants on the basis of qualifications and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, disability or any other legally protected status.
Trimble Employment Data Privacy Statement. This website allows you to apply for career opportunities at Trimble and its affiliated companies. This statement is to notify you of the practices that will govern the processing of personal information you provide on the employment section of this website and to obtain your consent for the use of this personal information consistent with this notice.