Technical Manager, Construction (Concrete) segment
We develop Building Information Modeling (BIM) software that allows construction industry work more efficiently. Our BIM software solutions are used around the world to create, combine, manage and distribute accurate, constructible multi-material models of all structures.
We are looking for a Technical Manager with a general knowledge of Tekla Structures to join our construction segment at the Structures business area. Cast in Place segment supports our area offices and resellers in providing software products and services to contractors concerned with cast in place concrete.
If you are a civil, structural or construction engineer and want to take a new direction in your career, you might be the person we are looking for!
We expect you to have
• Experience in the construction industry, preferably in cast-in-place (cast in situ) concrete related functions
• Experience in usage of Tekla Structures software
• Interest in IT and a desire to learn software product business
• Good problem solving and communication skills
• An ability to work under own direction
• Positive and proactive attitude
• Fluent written and spoken English
• Willingness to travel abroad.
Your responsibilities will include
• Tekla Structures and other Tekla/Trimble solutions presales training and knowledge transfer for Tekla area offices and resellers
• Supporting Trimble Solutions area offices and resellers in Tekla Structures and other Trimble solution sales and customer implementations
• Participation in other Concrete segment's tasks like sales support and marketing activities including events and exhibitions, training material production and software testing.
• Technical support for the marketing manager, providing technical content used in various marketing activities around the world.
We offer you
• A global viewpoint to software business serving cast in place concrete industry
• An opportunity to develop your expertise in Tekla Structures in varying and demanding tasks with our customers
• Highly skilled colleagues and a supportive atmosphere
• An international working environment with customers and colleagues all over the world
• The opportunity to participate in landmark projects around the world with our clients
• Comprehensive orientation.
The position will be located at Trimble Solutions headquarters in Espoo, UK or selected European offices of Trimble Solutions.
For more information please contact Chris Wilson, Director, Engineering and Construction, tel. +44 7775 996 250 or
Please send your CV and cover letter with salary request via the application link as soon as possible, 17th August 2019 at the latest.
Trimble Solutions Corporation
Trimble Solutions Corporation drives the evolution of digital information models with its software, providing a growing competitive advantage to customers in the construction, energy industries and public administration.
Trimble Solutions has customers in more than 100 countries, offices in more than 20 countries and a worldwide partner network. The company currently employs over 700 people. Trimble Solutions is part of Trimble Inc. which is an American technology company headquartered in Sunnyvale, California.
Trimble is transforming the way the world works by delivering products and services that connect the physical and digital worlds. Core technologies in positioning, modeling, connectivity and data analytics enable customers to improve productivity, quality, safety and sustainability. From purpose built products to enterprise lifecycle solutions, Trimble software, hardware and services are transforming a broad range of industries such as agriculture, construction, geospatial and transportation and logistics. www.trimble.com