Technical Customer Support, Tekla Structures
Job Summary: In this role, you will be working as part of core technical team which provides excellent technical support and training to all Tekla Structures customers across India. You will be collaborating with service, development & sales team to address customer requirements and establish the customer satisfaction.
Responsibilities are to:
- Provide technical support for concrete & precast configuration of Tekla Structures.
- Provide onsite training to new users & advanced users. Assist with preparing training materials.
- Handle software implementation for new customers and to existing customers on new projects.
- Identify the cause of the problems expressed by the customer in software handling, customized outputs and proposing the suitable solutions independently for all the technical questions.
- Involve actively in validating the new features, extensions & new versions and play a role to customize the software to offer the local requirements that suits Indian customers.
- Provide consultancy services to customers regarding best practices & work flows, either by visiting customers at their premise or through online sessions.
- Convey customer and industry requirements to our software development team.
Experience & Skills required:
- Bachelor or Master degree in Civil Engineering
- Have 10 to 12 years’ experience in concrete structure detailing & Designing
- Have 7 to 9 Years’ experience in Tekla Structures
- Strong exposure in pre cast detailing and design practices
- Ability to collaborate and communicate fluently
- Utilize excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong experience and skills in using Tekla Structures with concrete structures
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Work independently or as part of a team and under minimal supervision.
- Systematic and organized way of working
- Ability to study tasks thoroughly and take them to completion
- Experience in software development or API programming for Tekla Structures
- Experience in handling concrete detailing projects & practices in other country codes apart from Indian codes
- Ability to get along with people from different cultures and backgrounds
- Multi-language skills
- Not having concerns for travel with in India / Other countries as and when business requires.
Job Location: Preferable working is from Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra.
If you are interested in joining our team, apply via APPLICATION FORM as soon as possible.
Trimble is transforming the way the world works by delivering products and services that connect the physical and digital worlds. Core technologies in positioning, modeling, connectivity and data analytics enable customers to improve productivity, quality, safety and sustainability. From purpose built products to enterprise lifecycle solutions, Trimble software, hardware and services are transforming a broad range of industries such as agriculture, construction, geospatial and transportation and logistics. www.trimble.com
Trimble Privacy Center