Technical Customer Support Engineer / Seoul, South Korea
We are now looking for a Technical Customer Support Engineer to take part in developing technical support, training, localization, customization and translation for Tekla Structures with the primary focus in South Korea.
- Minimum Diploma in Structural Engineering background or equivalent
- Master of Civil Engineering preferred
- Knowledge and experience in BIM or Civil Engineering is an advantage
- Good communication skills in Korean and English – written, verbal and presentation
Duties of the Technical Customer Support Engineer include:
- Technical Customer Support Engineer is involved in developing technical support, training, localization for Tekla Structures in South Korea
- Provide fast and efficient customer service to end-users and internal Trimble teams, escalate bug or requirement issues to solve problems or customer feedback, and create technical articles of issues
- Provide regular Tekla Structures fundamental training to customers and update training material
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Capable of working independently and in a team-based environment
If you want to join our team, send your application and resume via the application form as soon as possible.
Trimble is transforming the way the world works by delivering products and services that connect the physical and digital worlds. Core technologies in positioning, modeling, connectivity and data analytics enable customers to improve productivity, quality, safety and sustainability. From purpose built products to enterprise lifecycle solutions, Trimble software, hardware and services are transforming a broad range of industries such as agriculture, construction, geospatial and transportation and logistics.