Technical Consultant, Tekla Structures
Trimble Solutions Sweden provides the construction industry with Tekla Building Information Modeling (BIM) software solutions that are in the core of the construction workflow. The solutions allow customers to achieve greater competitive edge through improved collaboration, efficiency and accuracy. Tekla tools are used for realizing projects around the world from housing and bridges to factories and skyscrapers. www.tekla.com
We are looking for a Technical Consultant for our Building & Construction products, based in our office in Västerås, Sweden.
- Provide technical and pre-sales support to our sales team.
- Provide technical demonstrations of Tekla Structures to our customers.
- Develop and execute training and other learning material for customers and internal staff, with specific reference to Tekla Structures product.
- Provide technical after sales care to customers as required.
- Be a member of the support team to ensure that high level of support is provided to new and existing users – Helpdesk included.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Structural engineering degree or qualification or relevant qualitative experience.
- Tekla Structures knowledge.
- Minimum 2 years relevant industry experience in either consulting civil & structural engineering practice or relevant construction business, with hands-on experience of Tekla Structures.
- Fluent spoken and written Swedish and English.
- Experience and knowledge of 3D modelling software and other solutions that supports Building Information Modelling (BIM) processes and interoperability between software.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
If you want to join in one of the leading building and construction software companies in the world, send you CV with salary request via APPLICATION FORM as soon as possible.
Trimble applies technology to make field and mobile workers in businesses and government significantly more productive. Solutions are focused on applications requiring position or location—including surveying, construction, agriculture, fleet and asset management, and mapping. In addition to utilizing positioning technologies, such as GPS, lasers and optics, Trimble solutions may include software content specific to the needs of the user. Wireless technologies are utilized to deliver the solution to the user and to ensure a tight coupling of the field and the back office. Founded in 1978, Trimble is headquartered in Sunnyvale, California.
For more information, visit: www.trimble.com