Talented Software Engineer
Talented Software Engineer – join our team!
We are looking for talented graduates or already experienced Software Engineers to join our Product Development unit in Espoo, Finland.
We are proud of developing Tekla Structures, the world's leading software for construction industry. Our products have been used in spectacular and demanding construction projects like Bird´s Nest Olympic Stadium in Beijing, Yas Marina Formula 1 Circuit in Abu Dhabi and many more (www.tekla.com). Do you have what it takes to join our superhero teams?
You know software is not ready even when it has been released, and you are ready to continuously improve it. You want to deliver customer value often and quickly and you are an eager problem solver. You care about software quality, you care about the customer and you want to make a difference. You know that teamwork is a key for success!
What we offer to you
- A challenging and inspiring work in developing core functionalities to Tekla Structures
- Diverse projects and possibility to grow inside the company
- Well oiled and working machinery of SwDev processes which we're continuously improving
- Peer Awards ceremony twice a year to celebrate our people.
What we require from you
- Professional experience in C++ development
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Ability to learn and adapt fast to changes and new environments
- Good communication and collaboration skills
- Being positive, active and enthusiastic about software engineering
- Determination to deliver customer value through your expertise.
What we appreciate
- Professional experience developing under Windows environment
- Professional experience in working on legacy code and large applications
- Experience in 3D modeling software or construction industry knowledge
- Good command of C# and WPF technologies
- Professional experience in Git based systems
- Professional experience with TDD and ATDD approaches
- Professional experience with Agile methodologies.
There is still a huge amount of unreleased productivity potential in the construction industry and we need great people to help us unleash it!
For more information please contact Tiina Rautakorpi email@example.com.
Please send your application and résumé with salary request via APPLICATION FORM as soon as possible, latest by November 30, 2017.
Trimble is an exciting, entrepreneurial company, with a history of exceptional growth coupled with a disciplined and strategic focus on being the best. While GPS is at our core, we have grown beyond this technology to embrace other sophisticated positioning technologies and, in doing so; we are changing the way the world works. Our solutions are used in over 140 countries and we have incredibly diverse lines of business.
Our employees represent this diversity and can be found in over 30 countries, working closely with their colleagues around the world. Due to our geographic, product and customer reach, there is plenty of room at Trimble for exceptional people to grow. Come position yourself with an innovative industry leader and position yourself for success. www.trimble.com