Talented Graduates for Software Engineering
We are looking for talented and enthusiastic Software Engineers to join our Product Development in Espoo, Finland. We are proud of developing the world's leading software for construction industry. We are a world class company and we look for great people to join us.
We offer you...
...a challenging and meaningful work in an international and innovative high-tech environment with good team spirit. We offer a good springboard to develop yourself. Our slogan, “If you think you’ve reached your potential, think again” is visible in our attitude and in the opportunities we have in the company.
When you work hard and show your potential, you can become a world class developer, an architect or a manager. As your career develops there are opportunities in fields such as test automation, release management, product management or customer support.
What we require from you
- Being in the last stages of your studies, as close to completion as possible
- Good command of C++ programming (C is also valuable to us)
- Fluent written and spoken English (we're in an international environment!)
- Ability to learn and adapt fast to changes and new environments
- Good communication and collaboration skills (team work and working together are key for success!)
- Being positive, active and enthusiastic about software engineering
What we appreciate
- Experience in 3D modeling software or construction industry knowledge
- Experience as hobbyist programmer (do you have stuff in GitHub?)
- Good command of C# and WPF technologies
Your responsibilities will include
- Designing, programming, testing and documenting our software
- Working in diverse projects from planning to release.
- Participating actively as a team member in all team responsibilities and process development
- Joining a great team so that our joint potential can be multiplied!
There is still a huge amount of unreleased productivity potential in the construction industry and we need great people to help us unleash it!
More information from Roger Carulla Bové, Manager, Product Foundation, tel. +358 40 760 4773, on Thursdays from 9 - 15.
Please send your application and résumé with salary request via the application link as soon as possible, by February 14 at the latest.
We are Trimble! We design, build, and maintain roads and buildings. We survey land and subdivide areas into cities. We improve crop yield in farms to feed and fuel cities. We track vehicles that transport goods from point A to B to support the economy and feed cities. We have solutions that meet the needs of the eco-system. This is the universe we live and this is what we do. We transform the way the world works.
Our solutions are used in over 140 countries and we have incredibly diverse lines of business. Our employees represent this diversity and can be found in over 30 countries, working closely with their colleagues around the world. Due to our geographic, product and customer reach, there is plenty of room at Trimble for exceptional people to grow. Come position yourself with an innovative industry leader and position yourself for success!