Systems Integration Specialist
We are looking for a Systems Integration Specialist to join our Business Platforms team at Trimble Structures Division in Espoo, Finland. Our team is responsible for business systems development and maintenance, management of commercial product supply, and software license deliveries.
Come position yourself with an innovative industry leader and position yourself for success. We will offer you e.g. permanent employment in a truly international company, challenging and meaningful work with good team spirit, support of a competent work community and a grandstand view over international software business.
Your responsibilities will include
- Participating in the development of business systems related to licensing and delivery process
- Co-ordination of sub-contracting
- Implementation of new functionality, testing, and quality assurance
- Maintaining the system documentation.
To be successful in this position, you must have
- Applicable educational background (M.Sc., BSc or equivalent)
- Good project management and project coordination skills
- Ability to model business processes and describe the related system architecture
- Experience in developing enterprise-level information systems
- Knowledge of integration platforms and standards
- Experience in successful implementation of business system integration projects
- Practical programming skills (integrations implementation, Service Oriented Architecture)
- Ability to work under own direction
- Good collaboration skills with both internal and external partners
- Ability to document all work results
- Fluent written and spoken English.
We appreciate if you have
- Professional experience in business systems (CRM, ERP, invoicing systems)
- Professional experience in database systems
- Experience in identity and access management (IAM) and software licensing.
Further information from Juha Kajanen, Manager, Structures Division, Business Platforms (firstname.lastname@example.org).
If you want to join us, apply via APPLICATION FORM as soon as possible, January 29, 2017 at the latest.
Trimble Solutions Corporation
Trimble Solutions Corporation drives the evolution of digital information models with its software, providing a growing competitive advantage to customers in the construction, energy industries and public administration.
Trimble Solutions has customers in more than 100 countries, offices in more than 20 countries and a worldwide partner network. The company currently employs over 700 people. Trimble Solutions is part of Trimble Inc. which is an American technology company headquartered in Sunnyvale, California.
www.tekla.com | utilities.trimble.com | localgov.trimble.com