We are looking for a Subcontracting Coordinator for Tekla’s Building & Construction Product Development unit. Tekla's Building & Construction business area is responsible for developing Tekla Structures and Tekla BIMsight software and related online services for the building and construction industries.
The Subcontracting Coordinator is responsible for
- Evaluating potential and current subcontractors
- Negotiation and administration of contracts during the whole lifecycle of the relationship
- Controlling invoicing
- Project follow-up and status reporting
- Administering Tekla Structures software licenses
- Administering subcontractor access to needed systems
- Financial and other administrative work.
We hope that you
- Are interested in cooperating with external partners as well as with financial department, project managers and software managers at Tekla
- Are interested in contract law and financial control
- Are systematic and aware of risks and possibilities
- Understand software product development processes
- Have an active attitude with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Have a desire to work in a multicultural environment
- Have fluent written and spoken English skills.
For more information please contact Ritva Keinonen, Vice President, Product Development unit, tel. +358 40 508 0006 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send your application with CV and salary request to email@example.com as soon as possible, January 10 at the latest.
Tekla Corporation drives the evolution of digital information models with its software, providing a growing competitive advantage to customers in the construction, infrastructure and energy industries.
Tekla has customers in more than 100 countries, offices in 15 countries and a worldwide partner network. Tekla Corporation currently employs nearly 600 people. Tekla became part of Trimble Navigation Ltd in July 2011. Trimble is an American technology company headquartered in Silicon Valley, California. www.tekla.com