Structural Engineering Software Support Specialist
Are you tired of the grind? Do you seek responsibilities and challenges beyond the repetitive nature of crunching numbers and reviewing drawings?
If you would like to use your expertise in a unique and exciting way and are passionate about Structural Engineering software, consider a career at Trimble.
Our team in Kennesaw, Georgia is working with some of the brightest minds in the industry, on some unbelievable projects across the U.S.
Our Analysis and Design team uses real-world experience to support and train Tekla customers using our industry leading Tedds and Tekla Structural Designer software. We are seeking driven, intelligent, team players with a passion for solving problems and helping others. Success in this position involves the ability to come up with innovative technical solutions, which will improve our customer’s efficiency. This is an ideal opportunity for someone with a passion for design software and helping others.
In this challenging and varied role, you will be working as part of a small team that provides world-class technical support and training to valued customers across North America.
Measures of Success:
- Deliver high-level technical support to the users of our structural analysis and design software.
- Provide technical assistance and auditing of 3D steel and concrete models.
- Respond to engineering questions related to structural engineering software calculations.
- Provide detailed calculation examples to customers
- Aid in creating and updating documentation for training courses.
- Aid in installation and licensing of Tekla products.
- Deliver web-based and face-to-face training courses.
- Perform other related duties as required.
Skills & Experience Required:
- BS in Civil Engineering from an accredited University.
- Have 3-5 years’ structural engineering design experience.
- Have experience in concrete design.
- Utilize excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Are computer and IT literate?
- Experience with Fastrak, Tekla Structural Designer or Tekla Tedds preferred.
- Experience with Autodesk Revit a plus.
- Possess strong communication skills.
- Are patient and organized with the ability to multi-task.
- Can adapt to changing work priorities.
- Work independently or as part of a team and under minimal supervision.
We would like to stress that this is not an IT support role. Knowledge of structural engineering, including concrete design is essential.
Please send your application and résumé with salary request via the application form as soon as possible.
Trimble Solutions USA provides the construction industry with Tekla Building Information Modeling (BIM) and structural design and analysis software solutions that are in the core of the construction workflow. The solutions allow customers to achieve greater competitive edge through improved collaboration, efficiency and accuracy. Tekla tools are used for realizing projects around the world from housing and bridges to factories and skyscrapers.
Trimble Navigation Limited is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, or any other protected factor. EOE/M/F/V/D