Software Test Automation Specialist, Online Services
Tekla online services are provided for the users of Tekla Structures through different online channels. Tekla online services include Tekla Campus, Tekla User Assistance, and Tekla Warehouse, for example. For more information, visit: https://www.tekla.com/services
We are looking for a passionate, competent and talented Software Test Automation Specialist to join our Product Development Quality Assurance (QA) team at our headquarters in Espoo. You know how to make a difference in web services’ test automation and teach us something new!
We have great test automation approaches and we are using different test automation methods and tools flexibly in our everyday work. We are very proud of what we have achieved in this area. This means that you don’t need to start from the scratch. You will be part of talented team with awesome people, including enthusiastic test automation specialists. Your role is to make sure that we keep rocking in the future!
In this role you will design, develop and maintain automated tests in different online service projects using Robot Framework. You will take the testing ownership of your projects. You will closely cooperate with all relevant parties inside and outside our organization. Networking skills and overall curiosity are vital in this role. Typically you would have several online services projects on-going. Ability to prioritize, form a bigger picture, fluent multi-tasking and working with several stakeholders is must. Manual testing efforts are needed from you from time to time and as a part of test automation specialist role.
What we expect?
- You have solid software testing background especially from test automation and proven records which show clearly that you are able to be successful in a demanding test automation position.
- You have proven records of using Robot Framework in test automation (preferably with Selenium2library & Http library).
- You have web services test automation or development experience
- You have BSc or MSc in suitable area
- You have an interest and ability to learn new skills and take new responsibilities. You follow test automation area and enjoy learning new frameworks, tools, libraries and freewares.
- You have positive and constructive attitude also in a changing environment. You are more than able to share your knowledge. You get things done.
- You are a true team worker but love to analyze and solve problems independently.
- You are fluent in written and spoken English.
- Performance testing and performance testing tool(s) experience (especially JMeter and BlazeMeter)
- Testing certificates
- Experience of Python, Jira and/or Git.
More information from Katja Muuranto, Quality Assurance Group Manager, tel. +358 45 343 4123 on Thursdays between 15-16 and on Fridays between 10-12.
If you are interested in joining our QA team, please apply via APPLICATION FORM as soon as possible.
Trimble Solutions Corporation
Trimble Solutions Corporation drives the evolution of digital information models with its software, providing a growing competitive advantage to customers in the construction, energy industries and public administration.
Trimble Solutions has customers in more than 100 countries, offices in more than 20 countries and a worldwide partner network. The company currently employs over 700 people. Trimble Solutions is part of Trimble Inc. which is an American technology company headquartered in Sunnyvale, California.