Software Test Automation Specialist
Trimble Solutions Corporation provides the construction industry with Tekla Building Information Modeling (BIM) and structural design and analysis software solutions that are in the core of the construction workflow. The solutions allow customers to achieve greater competitive edge through improved collaboration, efficiency and accuracy. Tekla tools are used for realizing projects around the world from housing and bridges to factories and skyscrapers. For more information, visit: www.tekla.com
For several years, our company has been among the top Finnish workplaces. In addition to interesting position in a fully international environment, meaningful tasks and great team spirit, we offer an excellent opportunity to develop your expertise and great career possibilities also in the long term.
We are looking for a passionate, competent and talented Software Test Automation Specialist to join our Product Development Quality Assurance (QA) team at our headquarters in Espoo.
QA team is responsible for various software testing activities for our products including test automation which is the backbone of our continuous quality assurance process. We already have a long and proud history in test automation and we are constantly following the latest trends and developing our methods to improve our quality and efficiency. Common to all of us is interest and ability to learn new skills, and take new responsibilities in any software testing areas when needed.
Your key responsibilities will be to
- Design, develop and maintain automated tests in Tekla Structures development projects
- Improve the testing coverage continuously
- Improve our processes, evaluate new tools in test automation and participate in other tasks of the QA team. This may include working for other products than Tekla Structures too.
- Share competence (documenting, training, pair-work etc.) with our team and other relevant parties inside the organization
- Work in close cooperation with other test automation specialists, build masters, developers, manual test engineers, test project management and other stakeholders
- Participate in manual testing activities if needed.
We expect you to have
- Solid software testing background especially from test automation or developer background from product development in large software development projects for Windows applications
- Positive, active and enthusiastic attitude also in a changing environment
- Excellent team working and analyzing skills
- Ability to prioritize and quickly adopt to various working practices, different tools and complex systems
- Fluent skills in written and spoken English.
We appreciate your experience in
- WPF technology/test automation tools or
- Performance testing/test automation or
- Testing or developing Windows applications, 3D modeling software or CAD software or
- UI test automation or
- Scripting and programming background or
- HTML experience.
More information from Katja Muuranto, Quality Assurance Group Manager, tel. +358 45 343 4123 on Thursdays between 14-16 and on Fridays between 10-12.
If you are interested in joining our QA team, please apply via APPLICATION FORM as soon as possible, May 8 the latest.
Trimble applies technology to make field and mobile workers in businesses and government significantly more productive. Solutions are focused on applications requiring position or location—including surveying, construction, agriculture, fleet and asset management, and mapping. In addition to utilizing positioning technologies, such as GPS, lasers and optics, Trimble solutions may include software content specific to the needs of the user. Wireless technologies are utilized to deliver the solution to the user and to ensure a tight coupling of the field and the back office. Founded in 1978, Trimble is headquartered in Sunnyvale, California.
For more information, visit: www.trimble.com