Software Specialist, Tekla Structures (temporary position)
We are looking for a service-oriented person with Tekla Structures knowledge to join our international Global Service Support team in Trimble Solutions Headquarters, Espoo Finland. The position is a one year fixed term for the duration of a maternity leave.
At Global Service Support team we are responsible for the second line support of Tekla software. We give technical support to our area offices and resellers around the world, solve their customers’ most difficult problems, and pass feedback between our local support offices and the product development unit. Our highly skilled team has a deep knowledge of Tekla software and how it works, and a broad understanding of the construction industry and its processes. Our primary way of working is proactive, collaborative and independent.
Your main tasks will include:
- Supporting our local support personnel by solving & helping them solve their customers’ trickiest Tekla Structures problems
- Building our global knowledge base by writing technical support content to Tekla User Assistance in English
- Monitoring, moderating, and participating discussions on Tekla Discussion Forum.
- Familiarity in Tekla Structures
- Strong problem solving and communication skills
- Ability to produce clear and structured texts
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- Studies in civil engineering
- Experience in using other BIM software solutions
- Understanding of construction industry processes
- General understanding of software development processes
- Passion for customer service and customer satisfaction.
For more information, please contact Pipsa Hellemaa, Manager, Global Service Support, tel. +358 40 550 2155 or e-mail: email@example.com.
Please send your application and résumé with salary request via application form as soon as possible, at the latest at November 30, 2018! We will start interviews as soon as suitable candidates are found.
Trimble applies technology to make field and mobile workers in businesses and government significantly more productive. Solutions are focused on applications requiring position or location—including surveying, construction, agriculture, fleet and asset management, and mapping. In addition to utilizing positioning technologies, such as GPS, lasers and optics, Trimble solutions may include software content specific to the needs of the user. Wireless technologies are utilized to deliver the solution to the user and to ensure a tight coupling of the field and the back office. Founded in 1978, Trimble is headquartered in Sunnyvale, California.
For more information, visit: www.trimble.com