Trimble Solutions Corporation is looking for a Software Specialist to join in our Product Development, Product Offering unit at the Structures Division in Finland, Espoo.
As a Software Specialist, your key responsibilities are to:
- Be an agile team Product Owner in Tekla Structures product development projects where your role is to turn our customer needs into software features on our world leading BIM software
- Carry out various tasks in the whole development process, such as version planning, feature specification, testing and communication between different units
- Work closely with the whole product development unit, sub-contractors and Product Managers in each customer segments
- Co-operate with Trimble area offices, resellers and customers.
We appreciate if you have:
- Work experience and understanding of the construction industry - working as a Structural engineer in an engineering office is a good background to understand the whole design process of how Tekla Structures is used
- Deep interest in software development and willing to combine this with your existing industry knowledge
- Knowledge of Tekla Structures and/or other BIM software in the construction industry
- Fluent written and spoken English language skills
- Good communication and networking skills to be able to build effective network with different types of people
- Ability to listen, negotiate and think problems from many different point of views for finding the best solution
- Understanding of our customer needs and being able together with the developer team to deliver a high quality product which meets our customer expectations
- Skills to organize the work, follow up, prioritize and make necessary adjustments in project lifecycle for achieving committed targets and keeping schedules to deliver product content
- Desire to continuously develop and challenge yourself to improve your expertise.
Your role in the Product Offering unit will be tailored based on your own interests and skills.
By joining our expert unit you’ll get an excellent perspective to an internationally successful software company with premium products. We offer you a full-time position with challenging and versatile tasks in an innovative environment, and a good and supportive atmosphere with talented colleagues.
More information from Petteri Villa, Manager, Product Offering tel. +358 400 483 515.
Send your CV and application with salary request via APPLICATION FORM as soon as possible, January 31, 2017 at the latest.
Trimble Solutions Corporation
Trimble Solutions Corporation drives the evolution of digital information models with its software, providing a growing competitive advantage to customers in the construction, energy industries and public administration.
Trimble Solutions has customers in more than 100 countries, offices in more than 20 countries and a worldwide partner network. The company currently employs over 700 people. Trimble Solutions is part of Trimble Inc. which is an American technology company headquartered in Sunnyvale, California.