Tekla Building & Construction develops Building Information Modeling software Tekla Structures and construction collaboration solution Tekla BIMsight for the construction industry.
The Global Service Support team is responsible for the second line support for our area offices and resellers. We give technical support to our customers, solve their most difficult problems and pass feedback between our customers and product development unit. Our highly skilled team has a deep knowledge of Tekla software and how it works, and a broad understanding of the construction industry and its processes.
We are looking for a service-oriented person with strong Tekla Structures knowledge to join our international Global Service Support team in Tekla HQ, Espoo.
We offer you
- Opportunity to further develop your expertise in all areas of Tekla Structures
- International working environment with customers and colleagues worldwide
- Meaningful work with various challenging tasks, chosen taking into account your interests
- Regular but flexible working hours
- Comprehensive training and introduction
We require from you
- Professional experience in using Tekla Structures
- Strong problem solving and communication skills
- Ability to learn new things and adapt to changes
- Active, positive, and service-minded attitude
- Ability to produce clear and structured texts
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Academic or polytechnic degree in civil engineering
- Professional experience in using other BIM software solutions
- Broad understanding of construction industry processes
- General understanding of software development processes
- Passion for customer service and customer satisfaction
- Willingness to improve own and team results
Your responsibilities will include
- Giving support to our customers by solving their trickiest problems
- Building our knowledge base by writing technical support articles
- Participating actively in developing our team’s tools and processes
- Contributing as a team member to any other team responsibilities
For more information, please contact Pipsa Hellemaa, Manager, Global Service Support, tel. +358 40 550 2155 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please send your application and résumé with salary request to email@example.com as soon as possible, latest by May 4, 2014.
Tekla drives the evolution of digital information models to provide greater competitive advantage to the construction, infrastructure and energy industries. Established in 1966, Tekla has customers in over 100 countries, offices in over 20 countries, and a global partner network. Tekla Building & Construction is part of Trimble Buildings, a group focused on technology solutions that improve collaboration, efficiency and accuracy across the Design-Build-Operate (DBO) lifecycle of construction. www.tekla.com