Software Release Manager
We are looking for a Software Release Manager focusing on Tekla Structures maintenance period after Final release. The position is based at Trimble Solutions Corporation headquarters in Espoo, Finland.
Taking new software versions in use has to be as fluent as possible for our ever increasing amount of users. Software Release Manager ensures Tekla Structures version maturity and quality beyond the Final release during maintenance period together with other teams and makes our update deliveries reliable. We are also building capabilities for more continuous releasing of Service Packs and their content including easier update process.
You would be welcomed to Software Deployment team in Structures Product Development. The team works with software installers and deliveries as well as technical Tekla Structures localization. If you want to know more about working at Trimble in Finland, watch the following videos:
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Service Pack release scheduling, coordination and communication of release activities internally
- Input gathering for update versions’ content and decision making
- Error / issue management
- Development of release and quality metrics
- Increasing visibility for the status and quality of versions under maintenance
- Analyzing and utilizing usage data and making it available to others
- Managing user notifications for Service Packs
- Developing continuous release processes (content and cadence)
You should have:
- Excellent coordination and communication skills
- Good experience of agile software development processes and possibly also continuous releasing
- Some experience in error/issue management or coordination and related processes
- Desire to innovate and create new
- Fluent written and spoken English
If you are interested in joining our team, please apply via application form as soon as possible, but at the latest by April 30, 2019
Trimble Solutions Corporation
Trimble Solutions Corporation drives the evolution of digital information models with its software, providing a growing competitive advantage to customers in the construction, energy industries and public administration.
Trimble Solutions has customers in more than 100 countries, offices in more than 20 countries and a worldwide partner network. The company currently employs over 700 people. Trimble Solutions is part of Trimble Inc. which is an American technology company headquartered in Sunnyvale, California.
Trimble is transforming the way the world works by delivering products and services that connect the physical and digital worlds. Core technologies in positioning, modeling, connectivity and data analytics enable customers to improve productivity, quality, safety and sustainability. From purpose built products to enterprise lifecycle solutions, Trimble software, hardware and services are transforming a broad range of industries such as agriculture, construction, geospatial and transportation and logistics. www.trimble.com