Software License Compliance Consultant
Trimble Solutions Mexico provides the construction industry with Building Information Modeling (BIM) and structural design software solutions to achieve greater competitive edge through improved collaboration, efficiency and accuracy. www.tekla.com
We are looking for a Software License Compliance Consultant to join our License Compliance team in Mexico City. This role will be a Regional role covering Mexico, Central America and the Caribbean.
Job summary: Analyzing inbound piracy data. Lead generation of new opportunities, LC investigation and data gathering of possible targets. Negotiation and settlement actions. General piracy related tasks.
Your responsibilities will include
- Anti-piracy lead generation, management, distribution and follow-up
- Planning, executing and coordinating license compliance operations
- Acting as a point of contact with Trimble Solutions Headquarters, resellers and partners in license compliance
- Leading negotiations with License compliance targets when necessary
- Participation in Trimble Solutions' license compliance strategy and action planning
- Internal and external document management and communication on anti-piracy.
- Sales oriented attitude
- Knowledge and experience in compliance activities
- Fluent written and spoken Spanish and English
- Understanding of local IP laws
- Experience with legalization negotiations
- Good organizing and executing skills
- Experience with data gathering and investigative skills
- Ability to work in a high stress environment
- Willingness to travel abroad.
With us you can
- Contribute in protecting the software investment of our customers and the IPR's of Trimble
- Work in an innovative and high-tech environment
- Enjoy an open and international atmosphere
- Have a competitive salary and growth opportunities.
Further information from Eduardo Orozco, Regional Manager Mexico and Central America via e-mail: Eduardo.email@example.com
If you are interested in joining our dynamic team, apply via APPLICATION FORM as soon as possible.
Trimble is transforming the way the world works by delivering products and services that connect the physical and digital worlds. Core technologies in positioning, modeling, connectivity and data analytics enable customers to improve productivity, quality, safety and sustainability. From purpose built products to enterprise lifecycle solutions, Trimble software, hardware and services are transforming a broad range of industries such as agriculture, construction, geospatial and transportation and logistics. www.trimble.com
Trimble is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, or any other protected factor. EOE/M/F/V/D