Software Engineer, Espoo
We are looking for solid, experienced Software Engineer to join our Product Development at our headquarters in Espoo. We are proud of developing the world's leading software for construction industry. We aim to be a world class company and need great people to take us there.
We offer you...
...a challenging and meaningful work in an international and innovative high-tech environment with good team spirit. Our slogan, “If you think you’ve reached your potential, think again” is visible in our attitude and in the opportunities we have in the company. We offer you the possibility to join a team of talented experts and challenge you to bring your best.
What we require from you
- More than 4 years of professional experience in C# development
- More than 4 years of professional experience developing under Windows environment with Visual Studio
- Experience in automated testing along development (unit testing and/or integration testing)
- Fluent written and spoken English (we're in an international environment!)
- Ability to learn and adapt fast to changes and new environments
- Good communication and collaboration skills (team work and working together are key for success!)
- Being positive, active and enthusiastic about software engineering
We appreciate experience in
- 3D modeling software, BIM or construction industry knowledge
- WPF and XAML (more than 3 years of professional experience)
- Using MS Visual Studio 2013
- Using Git
- Large applications development
- Working on legacy code
- Mobile development (iOS, Android)
- Test driven development (or interest in this subject).
Your responsibilities will include
- Designing, programming, testing and documenting our software
- Working in diverse projects from planning to release.
- Participating actively as a team member in all team responsibilities and process development
- Joining a great team so that our joint potential can be multiplied!
For more information, please contact Group Manager Aleksandr Poutanen +358 30 661 1461 or Aleksandr.firstname.lastname@example.org from Monday to Friday 09:00 – 15:00.
You can apply the open position from HERE latest August 24, 2014.
Tekla Corporation drives the evolution of digital information models with its software, providing a growing competitive advantage to customers in the construction, infrastructure and energy industries.
Tekla has customers in more than 100 countries, offices in more than 20 countries and a worldwide partner network. Tekla Corporation currently employs about 700 people. Tekla became part of Trimble Navigation Ltd in July 2011. Trimble is an American technology company headquartered in Silicon Valley, California. www.tekla.com