Trimble Solution Sweden is a part of the Trimble Coorporation, a world wide tehcnology leader. Trimble combines high-accuracy data collection and work management tools, and dedicated energy solutions with high-end process support. Trimble Solution Sweden offers Trimble's energy and communication software solutions for the Swedish and the Norwegian customers to improve their investment and operational efficiency, distribution reliability, regulatory compliance and to provide first-class customer service.
You will be a part of the local development team, developing both products for the global market and solutions for our local customers. Your tasks will include all phases of software development. Major parts of the work is very independent which requires ability to take responsibility and own initiative.
- A dynamic and innovative environment
- A global company with a strong and successful local team
- Possibilities to influence on product features and way of working
- Fast decisions and an open & informal office environment
- Colleaguees who enjoy the work.
- Master / Bachelor of science or similar knowledge in software development
- Good knowledge in C, C++ and C#
- Good knowledge in datastructures and algorithms
- Knowledge about RDBMS (Oracle and SQL Server), Webservices, TFS and Git
- Ability to design and document own work
- Fluent oral and writing skills both in Swedish and in English
- Experience of agile software development
- Independent, committed, social and humble personality.
If you are interested in joining our dynamic team, please apply via APPLICATION FORM as soon as possible, February 25 at the latest.
Trimble Navigation Limited is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, or any other protected factor. EOE/M/F/V/D