We are looking for a Software Engineer to join our Production team at Trimble Solutions France, based in our office in Terssac.
Join our team! With us you can work on a variety of meaningful tasks in an international and innovative high-tech environment. You will have an opportunity to work with market-leading BIM solutions and participating in increasing productivity in the construction industry. Tekla tools are used for realizing projects around the world from housing and bridges to factories and skyscrapers. www.tekla.com
Tekla Structures is a modern state of the art 3D modelling software. It can handle large and complex structures with high level of detailed information. Structures are in practice virtually fabricated and constructed to reduce waste and eliminate errors in the whole construction process.
You will bring your expertise in the development of applications related to Tekla Structures. You will be involved in the entire development process of Tekla Structures and more particularly in the adaption of the environment to the French market but also in the requests, tests and communication of software developments. You will also take part in the development of the content of the Tekla Warehouse online library for our customers. In addition, you will provide support to our support/training department and you will be able to train our customers in application development.
Your responsibilities will include
- Designing, programming, testing and documentation of applications
- Working in diverse projects from planning to release
- Participating actively as a team member in development.
We expect you to have
- 1-3 years of professional experience in C# development
- Engineering education or professional experience
- Fluent written and spoken French and English
- Ability to learn and adapt to new environments
- Good communication and collaboration skills
- Positive and active attitude
- Motivation and commitment for serving our customers and team.
- Computer and 3D skills
- Skills in user interface development
- Few years of experience in Visual Studio development and Windows environment
- Experience in WPF and XAML technologies.
We offer you
- A permanent employment in an internationally successful company
- A personal challenge and development opportunities within a team of talented experts
- A competitive salary depending on your skills and experience
- Career development opportunities.
Come position yourself with an innovative industry leader and position yourself for success. Apply via APPLICATION FORM as soon as possible.
Trimble Solutions Corporation
Trimble Solutions Corporation drives the evolution of digital information models with its software, providing a growing competitive advantage to customers in the construction, energy industries and public administration.
Trimble Solutions has customers in more than 100 countries, offices in more than 20 countries and a worldwide partner network. The company currently employs over 700 people. Trimble Solutions is part of Trimble Inc. which is an American technology company headquartered in Sunnyvale, California.
www.tekla.com | utilities.trimble.com | localgov.trimble.com
Trimble is transforming the way the world works by delivering products and services that connect the physical and digital worlds. Core technologies in positioning, modeling, connectivity and data analytics enable customers to improve productivity, quality, safety and sustainability. From purpose built products to enterprise lifecycle solutions, Trimble software, hardware and services are transforming a broad range of industries such as agriculture, construction, geospatial and transportation and logistics.