The Tekla Technology engineering team in Espoo, Finland is looking for a highly skilled, highly motivated software engineer. The position is a member of the Tekla Technology team and responsible for software engineering on Tekla Technology components.
Your primary duties include
- Developing code using C/C++/C#
- Working with graphics technologies and formats (both 2D and 3D).
We would like you to have
- M.Sc./BS/BA degree in Computer Science or Engineering, or equivalent experience
- 3+ years experience in software engineering
- Strong knowledge of C/C++/C#
- Experience and/or strong interest in graphics, both 2D and 3D
- Familiarity with common commercial software development best practices
- Good communication skills and an ability to collaborate in a global organization
- Ability to apply and share your expertise and knowledge
- Active attitude towards learning and researching in a changing environment.
We offer you
- Challenging tasks
- Work with a very experienced team
- Possibilities to work with solutions that have a positive effect in all Trimble products
- The latest in tools and gadgets.
For more information, please contact Kim Nyberg, email@example.com
Kindly send your application and résumé with salary request by May 11, at the latest.