Software Developer, C#
We are looking for an enthusiastic C# Software Developer to join our Business Platforms team at Trimble Solutions Corporation in Espoo, Finland.
Our team is responsible for the development and maintenance of multiple key business systems. Together with our business stakeholders we design and implement business processes around the key business functions - sales, marketing, customer services, order and delivery management.
Join our team!
As a C# Software Developer, grab this opportunity to develop your own skills set as a Trimblean. If you have a proven track record of delivering technology solutions to complex business challenges, we welcome you to join our team. We hope you are an open-minded, communicative and collaborative colleague who is familiar with agile work methodologies and development cycles. We are looking for someone who has the confidence to work outside of his/her comfort zone, utilizing whatever technology is needed to get the job done.
Our slogan, “If you think you’ve reached your potential, think again” defines the way we work and we achieve our goals. If you want to know more about working at Trimble in Finland, watch the following videos: Life at Trimble, Sakari and Life at Trimble, Ligia
Your responsibilities will include
- Designing and developing sound technical solutions to support the automation of the sales, marketing, customer services, and financial processes
- Providing expertise in debugging and testing developed features
- Maintaining the system documentation for code that has been developed or updated.
We expect you to have
- Hands-on experience in developing and deploying microservices
- Good understanding of DevOps, CI/CD and VCS
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in written and spoken English
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in an agile development cycle
- Motivated self-starter and continuous learner attitude
- Creative problem-solving skills and excellent analytical skills with attention to detail.
We also appreciate your experience with
- RabbitMQ, Elastic and AWS
- Behavior-driven development
- NoSQL databases.
Up for this new challenge? If you have further questions regarding this position please contact Doris Hollo by phone (+358 45 3517 304) either on September 23, between 13-14 pm or October 5, between 13-14 pm.
Apply by sending your resume and your salary request through our APPLICATION FORM as soon as possible, but no later than Friday, October 9.
Trimble is transforming the way the world works by delivering products and services that connect the physical and digital worlds. Core technologies in positioning, modeling, connectivity and data analytics enable customers to improve productivity, quality, safety and sustainability. From purpose built products to enterprise lifecycle solutions, Trimble software, hardware and services are transforming a broad range of industries such as agriculture, construction, geospatial and transportation and logistics.