Software Deployment Engineer
Structures business in Trimble Solutions provides the construction industry with Tekla Building Information Modeling (BIM) and structural design and analysis software solutions that are in the core of the construction workflow. The solutions allow customers to achieve greater competitive edge through improved collaboration, efficiency and accuracy. Tekla tools are used for realizing projects around the world from housing and bridges to factories and skyscrapers. For more information, visit: www.tekla.com
For several years, our company has been among the top Finnish workplaces. In addition to interesting position in a fully international environment, meaningful tasks and great team spirit, we offer an excellent opportunity to develop your expertise and great career possibilities also in the long term.
Software Deployment -team takes care of Tekla Structures software processing for deployment. It includes release coordination, software localization and installation development. Into this team in Espoo we are looking for a proactive, technically thinking deployment engineer to work in a global working environment.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Desktop software installer building by using build automation tools and manually
- Installer automation and continuous release development
- Installer related internal support
- Installer related documentation production.
- Strong technical experience in Windows installer software and installer creation
- Familiarity with scripting languages
- Understanding of Version Control and continuous delivery system and software development processes
- Experience in software deployment, centralized distribution and related processes
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Excellent team work skills and an active development attitude with DevOps oriented approach to work
- Self-starter, fearless attitude in learning new products, tools and processes.
- Experience in InstallShield® and TeamCity software.
We offer you an interesting and challenging position in an international, successful, and growing software company and a supportive atmosphere with nice colleagues.
For more information, please contact Henry Mäkinen, Manager, Product Packaging, tel. +358 30 661 10 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send your application with your resume and salary request via APPLICATION FORM as soon as possible, September 10, at the latest.
Trimble Solutions Corporation
Trimble Solutions Corporation drives the evolution of digital information models with its software, providing a growing competitive advantage to customers in the construction, energy industries and public administration.
Trimble Solutions has customers in more than 100 countries, offices in more than 20 countries and a worldwide partner network. The company currently employs over 700 people. Trimble Solutions is part of Trimble Inc. which is an American technology company headquartered in Sunnyvale, California.
www.tekla.com | utilities.trimble.com | localgov.trimble.com |
| www.trimble.com |