Software Delivery Engineer
Trimble Solutions Corporation is looking for a passionate and talented Software Delivery Engineer focusing on online/web Tekla Warehouse services to join our Product Development Software Deployment (SD) team at our headquarters in Espoo.
Tekla Warehouse is a service for collaboration, and for storing and sharing content of Tekla Structures, our leading product for 3D modeling. Tekla Warehouse provides centralized access to a wide range of content that is used in Tekla Structures models. For more information, visit: tekla.com and warehouse.tekla.com.
For several years, our company has been among the top Finnish workplaces in employee satisfaction. In addition to interesting and challenging software delivery engineering tasks in a fully international environment, we offer an excellent opportunity to develop your expertise and great career possibilities also in the long term.
Your work will include:
- Tekla Warehouse collections and content management, coordination and communication in fluent written and spoken English
- Delivery tools training and process development (Jira, Bitbucket, TeamCity, Confluence, Tekla Warehouse - some of which you have good experience)
- Participation in continuous release (SAFe, DevOps) and cloud based delivery development in which track record in SaaS is an asset.
- Excellent team working skills and an active development attitude
- Fearless attitude in learning new products, tools and processes
- Systematic and exact way of working.
For more information, please contact by email Jari Patanen email@example.com, Manager of Software Deployment team or Henry Mäkinen firstname.lastname@example.org, Manager of Product Packages unit.
Please send your application and résumé with salary request via APPLICATION FORM as soon as possible, June 22 at the latest. We will start interviewing suitable candidates right away. Start date of the position will be in August 2018.
Trimble Solutions Corporation
Trimble Solutions Corporation drives the evolution of digital information models with its software, providing a growing competitive advantage to customers in the construction, energy industries and public administration.
Trimble Solutions has customers in more than 100 countries, offices in more than 20 countries and a worldwide partner network. The company currently employs over 700 people. Trimble Solutions is part of Trimble Inc. which is an American technology company headquartered in Sunnyvale, California.
www.tekla.com | utilities.trimble.com | localgov.trimble.com