Software Architect for Performance Development, Tekla Building & Construction
We are looking for a Software Architect to join our Product Development team at our headquarters in Espoo. We are proud of developing the world's leading software for construction industry. We aim to be a world class company and need great people to take us there.
We offer you…
…a challenging and meaningful work in an international and innovative high-tech environment with good team spirit. Our slogan, “If you think you’ve reached your potential, think again” is visible in our attitude and in the opportunities we have in the company. We offer you the possibility to join a team of talented experts and challenge you to bring your best.
As a Software Architect your duties include
- working with concepts and requirements
- software architecture design and implementation guidance
- implementation of the designed systems with a team
- collaborating with stakeholders
- sharing your work and expertise with others
- making architectural prototypes
- solving difficult problems.
- enthusiasm for rationalizing legacy code implementation from performance point of view
- enthusiasm for creating efficient algorithms
- architecture design skills
- ability to collaborate and communicate fluently
- at least 5 years of experience from software product development using C++ and C and including software architecture design
- good written and spoken English
- ability to apply and share your expertise and knowledge
- good analyzing skills.
- experience in leading software development in software projects
- experience in developing multithreaded applications
- knowledge of processor architectures (Intel, AMD or ARM)
- knowledge of GPU utilization in high performance computing.
More information from Timo Rihtniemi, Manager, Product Architecture, tel. +358 405615690 on Thursdays between 10 – 15.
Please send your application and résumé with salary request via APPLICATION FORM as soon as possible, latest by March 23, 2015
Tekla Corporation drives the evolution of digital information models with its software, providing a growing competitive advantage to customers in the construction, infrastructure and energy industries.
Tekla has customers in more than 100 countries, offices in more than 20 countries and a worldwide partner network. Tekla Corporation currently employs about 700 people. Tekla became part of Trimble Navigation Ltd in July 2011. Trimble is an American technology company headquartered in Silicon Valley, California. www.tekla.com