We are looking for a Software Architect to join our Product Development team in Espoo, Finland. We are proud of developing the world's leading software for construction industry. We aim to be a world class company and need great people to take us there.
We offer you…
…a challenging and meaningful work in an international and innovative high-tech environment with good team spirit. Our slogan, “If you think you’ve reached your potential, think again” is visible in our attitude and in the opportunities we have in the company. We also offer you the possibility to join a team of talented experts and challenge you to bring your best.
As a Software Architect your duties include
- working with concepts and requirements
- software architecture design and implementation guidance
- implementation of the designed systems with a team
- collaborating with stakeholders
- sharing your work and expertise with others
- making architectural prototypes
- solving difficult problems.
- hands-on experience in web application development
- experience of using AWS tools
- experience in API design and implementation
- enthusiasm for leading development in multi-vendor software projects
- architecture design skills
- ability to collaborate and communicate fluently
- at least 5 years of experience from software product development including software architecture design
- good written and spoken English
- ability to apply and share your expertise and knowledge
- good analyzing skills.
- experience in leading development in multi-vendor software projects
- knowledge of claims based identity and authorization (OAuth, SAML).
More information from Timo Rihtniemi, Manager, Product Architecture, tel. +358 40 561 5690 on Thursdays between 10 – 14.
Please send your application and résumé with salary request to via APPLICATION FORM as soon as possible.
Trimble Solutions Corporation
Trimble Solutions Corporation (former Tekla) drives the evolution of digital information models with its software, providing a growing competitive advantage to customers in the construction, infrastructure and energy industries. Tekla software solutions for advanced building information modeling and structural engineering are part of Trimble offering.
Trimble Solutions has customers in more than 100 countries, offices in more than 20 countries and a worldwide partner network. Trimble Solutions Corporation currently employs about 700 people. Tekla became part of Trimble Navigation Ltd in July 2011. Trimble is an American technology company headquartered in Sunnyvale, California.
Trimble is transforming the way the world works by delivering products and services that connect the physical and digital worlds. Core technologies in positioning, modeling, connectivity and data analytics enable customers to improve productivity, quality, safety and sustainability. From purpose built products to enterprise lifecycle solutions, Trimble software, hardware and services are transforming a broad range of industries such as agriculture, construction, geospatial and transportation and logistics.