Tekla products offer a fully integrated 4D solutions that enables the creation, management and construction of three-dimensional building models of any size, regardless of material or structural complexity. Tekla Structures and Tekla BIMsight -solutions cover the entire structural design process, from conceptual design to detailing, design coordination, fabrication and construction.
We are looking for a Software Architect to strengthen our product development at Tekla.
If you want to work in challenging and meaningful tasks in an internationally successful software company by utilizing the latest tools and technologies and enjoying a good working atmosphere among top professional colleagues – apply now!
As a Software Architect your duties include
- Working with concepts and requirements
- Software architecture design and implementation guidance
- Implementation of the designed systems with a team
- Collaborating with stakeholders
- Sharing your work and expertise with others
- Making architectural prototypes
- Solving difficult problems.
- Overall experience of developing web services with .NET, RESTful services, SOA, general database usage including distributed databases
- Architecture design skills
- At least 3 years of experience from software product development
- Ability to collaborate and communicate fluently
- Good analyzing skills
- Ability to apply and share your expertise and knowledge
- Fluency in English.
We appreciate practical experience in the following technologies:
- WIF 4.5 and Claims Based Identity
- Azure Web Sites
- Active Directory Access Control (former ACS)
- Azure Cloud Service
- WCF Data Services and OData
- ASP.NET Web API
- general knowledge about document based database usage
- replica sets
- configuration, deployment, monitoring, optimization
- MongoDB Azure deployment.
More information from Timo Rihtniemi, Manager, Product Architecture, email@example.com or tel. +358 30 661 1717. Timo will be best available on Thursday, September 19, from 12.00 to 14.00.
Send your CV and salary request to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible, September 29, at the latest.
Tekla Corporation drives the evolution of digital information models with its software, providing a growing competitive advantage to customers in the construction, infrastructure and energy industries.
Tekla has customers in more than 100 countries, offices in 15 countries and a worldwide partner network. Tekla Corporation currently employs nearly 600 people. Tekla became part of Trimble Navigation Ltd in July 2011. Trimble is an American technology company headquartered in Silicon Valley, California. www.tekla.com