Trimble Solutions Japan K.K.provides the construction industry with Tekla Building Information Modeling (BIM) and structural design and analysis software solutions that are in the core of the construction workflow. The solutions allow customers to achieve greater competitive edge through improved collaboration, efficiency and accuracy. Tekla tools are used for realizing projects around the world from housing and bridges to factories and skyscrapers. www.tekla.com, www.trimble.com
We are now looking for a Service Engineer to join our Services team in Tokyo, Japan. The Services team looks after the needs of our customers, which includes technical support, pre-sales, training, testing and localization.
Your main role is to provide technical support and consultation to our customers within our business areas, dealing with main contractors, engineering offices, steel and concrete contractors.
- Minimum 2 - 5 years of experience in building and construction industry
- Strong computer skills (BIM or other 3D modeling experience)
- Fluent (native) written and spoken Japanese and good skills in English language
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, in-person and on phone required
- Self-motivated, proactive and customer/teamwork oriented individual with a positive attitude to a changing environment
- Ability to work effectively and professionally with customers under all circumstances
- Experience in using Tekla Structures can be seen as a benefit.
We offer you:
- Employment in one of the leading building and construction software companies in the world
- Challenging and meaningful work
- An international working environment.
If you want to join our expert team and be part of the good spirit, send your application and résumé with salary request via APPLICATION FORM as soon as possible.
Trimble Navigation Limited is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, or any other protected factor. EOE/M/F/V/D.