Trimble Solutions Japan K.K. provides the construction industry with Tekla Building Information Modeling (BIM) and structural design and analysis software solutions that are in the core of the construction workflow. The solutions allow customers to achieve greater competitive edge through improved collaboration, efficiency and accuracy. Tekla tools are used for realizing projects around the world from housing and bridges to factories and skyscrapers.
We are now looking for a Service Engineer to join our Services team in Tokyo, Japan. The Services team looks after the needs of our customers, which includes technical support, pre-sales, training, testing and localization.
Your main role is to provide technical support and consultation to our customers within our business areas, dealing with main contractors, engineering offices, steel and concrete contractors.
- Minimum 2 - 5 years of experience in building and construction industry
- Strong computer skills (BIM or other 3D modeling experience)
- Fluent (native) written and spoken Japanese and good skills in English language
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, in-person and on phone required
- Self-motivated, proactive and customer/teamwork oriented individual with a positive attitude to a changing environment
- Ability to work effectively and professionally with customers under all circumstances
- Experience in using Tekla Structures can be seen as a benefit.
We offer you:
- Employment in one of the leading building and construction software companies in the world
- Challenging and meaningful work
- An international working environment.
If you want to join our expert team and be part of the good spirit, send your application and résumé with salary request via APPLICATION FORM as soon as possible.
Trimble applies technology to make field and mobile workers in businesses and government significantly more productive. Solutions are focused on applications requiring position or location—including surveying, construction, agriculture, fleet and asset management, and mapping. In addition to utilizing positioning technologies, such as GPS, lasers and optics, Trimble solutions may include software content specific to the needs of the user. Wireless technologies are utilized to deliver the solution to the user and to ensure a tight coupling of the field and the back office. Founded in 1978, Trimble is headquartered in Sunnyvale, California.
For more information, visit: www.trimble.com