Service Desk Support Engineer
As a Support Engineer you work in the frontline of internal support for Tekla users globally. IT support is centered at the corporate headquarters in Espoo from where we support Tekla personnel in over 15 offices around the world. Our users are IT professionals with high quality demands on IT services.
Your responsibilities include independently logging and solving support issues both remotely and face-to-face with our users. The rest of our team of 10 is available for support if you need assistance with complicated issues.
We use IT Service Management tools for tracking assets, tickets and users.
Main tasks include:
- General software and hardware support
- Access rights management on multiple systems
- Service calls for devices
- Software orders and installations
- Hardware and accessory procurement
- IT orientation for new employees
- Producing written instructions in English
- An active and service minded attitude
- A positive attitude to constant development and learning
- Minimum of 3 years of experience from technical support work
- Familiarity with Microsoft operating systems and software
- Good spoken and written English
- Good spoken Finnish is a necessity
- Teamwork skills
- Good development opportunities in a professional team where everyone is used to assist and support each other
- Work in a team that has maintained a high score in both well-being at work as well as customer satisfaction for several years in a row
- An environment that is dynamic and diverse and offers new challenges as well as opportunities to learn
- An environment where you can make a difference and which allows you to fully utilize your skills
We are not a “call center” and we take pride in providing professional good quality personal service. Our mission is to make it possible for Tekla users to use their IT resources as effectively as possible.
For more information please contact Michael Wiklund, IT Manager, Information Management unit at email@example.com or by phone: 0400 7254 57 on 16.4. at 12-13 or 16 -17 .
Please send your application with CV and salary request by applying via the attached link as soon as possible, April 21st at the latest.
Tekla Corporation drives the evolution of digital information models with its software, providing a growing competitive advantage to customers in the construction, infrastructure and energy industries.
Tekla has customers in more than 100 countries, offices in 15 countries and a worldwide partner network. Tekla Corporation currently employs about 700 people. Tekla became part of Trimble Navigation Ltd in July 2011. Trimble is an American technology company headquartered in Silicon Valley, California. www.tekla.com