Senior Software Test Automation Specialist
We are looking for an enthusiastic Senior Software Test Automation Specialist to join our Product Development Quality Assurance (QA) team at Trimble Solutions Corporation in Espoo, Finland.
Our team is responsible to build and develop together modern and most suitable test automation for our online/web services. You will work together with other enthusiastic test automation specialists in a truly international and diverse working environment at our brand new headquarter Trillo in Espoo Leppävaara.
We are proud of developing our Online Services which support our customers using our products easily and fluently. We at Trimble change the way the world works - be part of the change.
About this opportunity
Where your expertise is needed
- Test management/test automation lead type of tasks, including developing our testing/test automation approaches, methods and ways of working together with other test automations specialists, developers and other project’s team members
- Design, develop and maintain automated tests using Robot Framework which is fully integrated with TeamCity, Bitbucket , Git Extensions and Jira systems in different web service projects
- Evaluate new test automation tools and ways of working
- Improve and develop different project’s activities from testing point of view
What we offer to you
Truly international and diverse working environment with meaningful and interesting tasks. This will be an excellent opportunity to develop your expertise and have great career possibilities also for the long term. We value exceptional work-life balance and offer flexibility in combining remote and office work. We are proud that for several years, our company has also been among the top Finnish workplaces in employee satisfaction.
Who you are
To succeed in this role, we believe that you
- Proven records of being successful in a demanding web services test automation position with solid experience in Robot Framework
- Test management or test automation lead type of working experience
- Developer experience or experience of working closely with developers in test automation
- Experience in TeamCity, Bitbucket, Git and Docker (or similar ones)
- Experience in developer driven tests (unit tests, insight tests, ui tests...)
- Capability to be independent and proactive in complex projects’ environments including excellent networking skills
- You have a positive and constructive attitude. You get things done.
- You are fluent in written and spoken English
- API development and/or test automation experience
- Experience in AWS
- Any knowledge of React and/or Angular JS
- Python programming skills
- Codecept, Backstop JS experience
In the current situation, our preference is for a candidate living and working in Finland. Please specify in your covering letter your current work permit situation and note that this hiring process is not supported by a relocation package to move to Finland.
We would be happy to answer your questions about this opportunity, contact Quality Assurance Group Manager Katja Muuranto (m. +358 45 343 4123) on Mon 10-12 and Fri 9-11.
Join our team! Send your application and résumé with a salary request via the application form as soon as possible, 4th of October, at the latest.