Senior Software Engineer, Software Architecture
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join our Software Architecture team in Espoo, Finland.
We are proud of developing Tekla Structures, the most advanced structural Building Information Modeling software, which lets you create, combine, manage and share multi-material 3D models packed with valuable construction information. Visit https://www.tekla.com/references or watch our BIM awards video to get an idea of what we help to build all over the world.
Join our team! With us you will work in a diverse, inspiring, innovative high-tech environment. You will work with other highly talented experts, with plenty of opportunities for you to learn more and challenge yourself to bring your best.
Where your expertise is needed
- Modernizing of our large codebase by writing clear modular modern C++ code
- Improving performance so users can smoothly work with large models like skyscrapers
- Prototyping new technologies and concepts
- Sharing your work and expertise with others
- Solving interesting and tough problems.
What we’re looking for
- Hands-on experience in object oriented (C++) coding
- Enthusiasm for modernizing software and trying out new solutions
- Ability to collaborate and communicate fluently
- At least 5 years of experience in software product development
- Good written and spoken English
- Good analyzing skills
- Right to work in Finland.
We consider as a plus your experience in machine learning and distributed computing (multithreading and parallel processing)
For more information contact Ville Haikola, Group Manager, tel. +358 503 304 699, e-mail: email@example.com
Send your application and CV via the APPLICATION FORM as soon as possible, September 12 at the latest.
Trimble is transforming the way the world works by delivering products and services that connect the physical and digital worlds. Core technologies in positioning, modeling, connectivity and data analytics enable customers to improve productivity, quality, safety and sustainability. From purpose built products to enterprise lifecycle solutions, Trimble software, hardware and services are transforming industries such as agriculture, construction, geospatial and transportation and logistics.
Our employees represent this diversity and can be found in over 30 countries, working closely with their colleagues around the world. Due to our geographic, product and customer reach, there is plenty of room at Trimble for exceptional people to grow. Come position yourself with an innovative industry leader and position yourself for success.