Senior Software Engineer, Software Architecture
Structures division at Trimble Solutions Corporation provides the construction industry with Tekla Building Information Modeling (BIM) and structural design and analysis software solutions that are in the core of the construction workflow. The solutions allow customers to achieve greater competitive edge through improved collaboration, efficiency and accuracy. Tekla tools are used for realizing projects around the world from housing and bridges to factories and skyscrapers. www.tekla.com
Tekla Structures is a modern state of the art 3D modelling software. It can handle large and complex structures with high level of detailed information. Structures are in practice virtually fabricated and constructed to reduce waste and eliminate errors in the whole construction process.
We offer you a challenging and meaningful work in an international and innovative high-tech environment with good team spirit. Join our team of talented experts and challenge yourself to bring your best.
As a Senior Software Engineer your duties include:
• implementation of agreed epics with the architecture team
• collaborating with stakeholders
• sharing your work and expertise with others
• making prototypes and sharing learnings with the stakeholders
• solving interesting and tough problems
• hands-on experience in object oriented (c++) coding
• enthusiasm for modernizing software and trying out new solutions
• ability to collaborate and communicate fluently
• at least 5 years of experience from software product development
• good written and spoken English
• ability to apply and share your expertise and knowledge
• good analyzing skills
• experience in machine learning
• experience in distributed computing (multithreading and parallel processing)
For more information please contact Timo Rihtniemi, Manager Product Architecture, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please send your application and résumé with salary request via the application form as soon as possible, but latest by November 23, 2018.
Trimble is an exciting, entrepreneurial company, with a history of exceptional growth coupled with a disciplined and strategic focus on being the best. While GPS is at our core, we have grown beyond this technology to embrace other sophisticated positioning technologies and, in doing so; we are changing the way the world works. Our solutions are used in over 140 countries and we have incredibly diverse lines of business.
Our employees represent this diversity and can be found in over 30 countries, working closely with their colleagues around the world. Due to our geographic, product and customer reach, there is plenty of room at Trimble for exceptional people to grow. Come position yourself with an innovative industry leader and position yourself for success. www.trimble.com