Senior Inside Sales Executive, India
We are looking for a Senior Inside Sales Executive to work at Tekla India, Navi Mumbai office.
Senior Inside Sales Executive will reach business targets through excellent communication skills. The selected person will be responsible for creating sales leads, initiating prospect calls, and establishing ongoing rapports with existing and potential customers. Integrity, vision, and passion are essential for this role.
Main duties and responsibilities includes
- Cold-call prospecting that are generated by the external sources of lead
- Identifying decision makers within targeted leads to begin the sales process
- Penetrating all targeted accounts and radiating sales from client base
- Collaborating with Sales Supervisor and Account Managers to determine necessary strategic sales approaches
- Creating and delivering qualified opportunities to Account Managers when necessary
- Maintaining and expanding the company’s database of prospects
- Ensuring follow-up by passing leads to Account Managers with calls-to-action, dates and complete profile information
- Updating CRM and generating business funnel report for the internal strategic discussion
- Assisting in creating RFP responses to potential clients
- When necessary, supporting marketing efforts such as trade shows, exhibits, and other events
- Collecting market information from various source related to company business line
- Handling inbound, unsolicited prospect calls and converting them into sales lead
- Overcoming objections of prospective customers
- Coordinating and counselling training business.
- Entering new customer data and update changes to existing accounts in the CRM database.
- Communicating appropriately brand identity and corporate position.
Desired Skills and Experience
- University or college degree in marketing or an acceptable combination of education and experience
- 3 to 5 years of direct work experience in a sales or marketing preferably in software industry
- Ability to create door opening for business channel
- Experience in opportunity qualification, pre-call planning, call control, data base management and use of CRM based systems
- Success in qualifying opportunities by involving multiple key decision makers
- Ability to build and maintain corporate relationships with customers and prospects
- A team player with communicative and pleasant personality
- Self-motivated person, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm
- Interested in meeting new people during sales events or exhibitions.
Tekla offers an excellent global working culture with international exposure and industry standard compensation.
Tekla Corporation drives the evolution of digital information models with its software, providing a growing competitive advantage to customers in the construction, infrastructure and energy industries. Tekla has customers in more than 100 countries, offices in more than 20 countries and aworldwide partner network. Tekla Corporation currently employs about 700 people. Tekla became part of Trimble Navigation Ltd in July 2011. Trimble is an American technology company headquartered in Silicon Valley, California.
For more information, visit: www.tekla.com