(Senior) Front End Developers, Trimble Connect
We are looking for enthusiastic (Senior) Front End Developers to join Trimble Connect Engineering team in Finland. This position is permanent and full-time position located in Trimble Solutions headquarters in Espoo, Finland.
Trimble Connect is responsible for development of software that makes our applications and processes for the built environment (Buildings, Heavy Civil and Geospatial) work together. Our mission is to create scalable, cloud-based systems that enable our customers to become more productive, efficient and environmentally conscious by enabling digital construction workflows. As an international company with world-wide presence and experience in developing cutting edge technology including 3D visualization and Augmented Reality, Trimble is uniquely positioned to enable an industry transformation on a global scale.
Join the company that pioneered GPS to transform positioning in the built environment and help us with our next transformation: integrated workflows enabled by cloud technologies. Our agile and international team of skilled people are looking forward to work with you.
We offer you:
- Challenging and interesting work in a global and innovative environment
- Possibility to be in a front row in building cutting edge solutions that will be the backbone of the future
- Excellent working environment with great team spirit
- State of the art tool
Your responsibilities will include:
- Being part in defining, building and maintaining globally used cloud solutions
- Active participation in team responsibilities and process development in globally distributed organization
What we expect from you:
- Professional experience in
- Cloud based software development in globally distributed organization
- Web development (Node.js, React, TypeScript, CSS3, HTML5, Web components, Polymer)
- Understanding and being able to provide solutions for cross-browser and cross-platform compatibility issues
- Experience in designing and implementing solutions for reuse
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Excellent teamwork skills but being able to work also independently
- Initiative by nature and willingness to work with cross located teams, occasionally also at irregular hours
- Enthusiasm for keeping up to date with latest web technologies
We also appreciate
- Combining web technologies with native applications
- Experience in microservice architecture
For more information please contact Matti Antila, tel. +358 30 6611765 at 14-15 o'clock on Tuesdays.
Please send your application and résumé with salary request via the application form as soon as possible, but latest by September 21, 2018.
Trimble Solutions Corporation
Trimble Solutions Corporation drives the evolution of digital information models with its software, providing a growing competitive advantage to customers in the construction, energy industries and public administration.
Trimble Solutions has customers in more than 100 countries, offices in more than 20 countries and a worldwide partner network. The company currently employs over 700 people. Trimble Solutions is part of Trimble Inc. which is an American technology company headquartered in Sunnyvale, California.
www.tekla.com | utilities.trimble.com | localgov.trimble.com
Trimble applies technology to make field and mobile workers in businesses and government significantly more productive. Solutions are focused on applications requiring position or location—including surveying, construction, agriculture, fleet and asset management, and mapping. In addition to utilizing positioning technologies, such as GPS, lasers and optics, Trimble solutions may include software content specific to the needs of the user. Wireless technologies are utilized to deliver the solution to the user and to ensure a tight coupling of the field and the back office. Founded in 1978, Trimble is headquartered in Sunnyvale, California.
For more information, visit: www.trimble.com