Security and Operations Manager
We are looking for a..
Security and Operations Manager
You will work side by side with our development teams and our business to manage and operate distributed application systems on the cloud platform. Our teams create and maintain highly available, scalable and secure online services and product components to meet the needs of our business and users.
Your tasks include:
- Working with teams to help them to comply to the cyber security requirements
- Assessing existing implementations, identifying security issues, and helping teams to prioritize fixes
- Developing documentation and processes for security and operations
- Automating processes
- Handling security related customer queries together with our product and service teams
- Providing ongoing status of security and operations
- Participating actively as a team member in all team responsibilities and knowledge sharing
As this is a new role in our organization, you will have an integral part in developing it and the tasks further.
- Proactive, curious, enthusiastic, and determined attitude
- Ability to work independently in developing this new role
- Fluent written and spoken English and strong communication skills
- Experience in working with cloud platforms (AWS and Azure)
- Experience in implementing and managing cyber security requirements in distributed cloud applications
- Software engineering experience in implementing enterprise solutions
- AWS certifications and pen tester experience also from desktop products
- Experience of working with people in a global environment
- Customer oriented attitude and good cooperation skills
- Team leading skills and experience
We offer you possibilities to grow and learn inside our company with our skilled teams. You will have the opportunity to develop this role and the skills you need to carry it out, and develop the ways the teams work. As a company, we appreciate great work-life balance. Due to our geographic, product and customer reach, there is plenty of room at Trimble for exceptional people to succeed.
If you want to join our team, send your application and résumé with a salary request via the APPLICATION FORM as soon as possible,
October 4, at the latest.
If you want to know more about the role, contact Päivi Jauhola, email@example.com or tel. +358 40 7131 586 on Thursdays.
Trimble Solutions Corporation
Trimble Solutions Corporation drives the evolution of digital information models with its software, providing a growing competitive advantage to customers in the construction, energy industries and public administration.
Trimble Solutions has customers in more than 100 countries, offices in more than 20 countries and a worldwide partner network. The company currently employs about 800 people. Trimble Solutions is part of Trimble Inc. which is an American technology company headquartered in Sunnyvale, California.
www.tekla.com | utilities.trimble.com | localgov.trimble.com
Trimble is transforming the way the world works by delivering products and services that connect the physical and digital worlds. Core technologies in positioning, modeling, connectivity and data analytics enable customers to improve productivity, quality, safety and sustainability. From purpose built products to enterprise lifecycle solutions, Trimble software, hardware and services are transforming a broad range of industries such as agriculture, construction, geospatial and transportation and logistics.