Sales Engineer, Tekla Malaysia
If you are civil or structural engineers who are looking for an exciting role in a dynamic, growing business, look no further. We’re recruiting personable and self-motivated person to join our Malaysia sales team.
This is a challenging and exciting role. You will:
- Identify and generate meeting opportunities with prospective clients
- Taking advantage of your engineering experience engage prospects to understand and recommend appropriate TEKLA or CSC civil structural engineering solutions
- Give technical demonstrations of the software
- Prove the commercial and technical benefits to the decision maker
- Close sales and maintain client relationships
- Stay abreast of the latest technological development in the software
- Manage your territory and time to achieve rewarding sales targets
- Manage tactical marketing campaigns to maximise opportunities
- Work closely with a dynamic team of dedicated sales, support and administrative professionals.
We’re committed to supporting our sales team which is why you will also receive:
- Full sales, management and product training
- Growth and advancement opportunities in a global business.
We're looking for candidates who:
- are civil or structural engineering degree holders, with sales experience will be an advantage
- are hungry, competitive and commercially aware
- want to earn a substantial income
- have a confident and outgoing nature with good communication skills
- are willing to travel throughout Malaysia
- are confident, mature, and able to manage own time
- want to work for a dynamic, global leading engineering software company.
If you want to join our team, send your application and résumé with salary request via APPLICATION FORM as soon as possible.
Tekla Corporation drives the evolution of digital information models with its software, providing a growing competitive advantage to customers in the construction, infrastructure and energy industries.
Tekla has customers in more than 100 countries, offices in more than 20 countries and a worldwide partner network. Tekla Corporation currently employs about 700 people. Tekla became part of Trimble Navigation Ltd in July 2011. Trimble is an American technology company headquartered in Silicon Valley, California. www.tekla.com
Trimble is an exciting, entrepreneurial company, with a history of exceptional growth coupled with a disciplined and strategic focus on being the best. While GPS is at our core, we have grown beyond this technology to embrace other sophisticated positioning technologies and, in doing so; we are changing the way the world works. Our solutions are used in over 140 countries and we have incredibly diverse lines of business.
Our employees represent this diversity and can be found in over 30 countries, working closely with their colleagues around the world. Due to our geographic, product and customer reach, there is plenty of room at Trimble for exceptional people to grow. Come position yourself with an innovative industry leader and position yourself for success.