Sales Engineer, Precast and Contractor
Trimble is looking for a Sales Engineer to join our team in Indonesia.
This is a regional sales role based in Indonesia office. The candidate is responsible for developing a strong demand, market and sales opportunities for and increasing the sales revenue of Trimble / Tekla’s solutions for Precast and Contractor Segment in Indonesia. This position reports directly to the Country Manager and work closely with the Precast and Contractor Segment Director.
As the Sales Engineer, you will be expected to:
- Achieve the sales quota and strategic initiatives assigned.
- Develop the Precast and Contractor segment business and footprint in Indonesia to increase market share and sales revenue.
- Identify and develop relationship with industry influencers to create mindshare and generate demand for Tekla Solution.
- Design and execute demand and lead-generation initiatives to build healthy sales funnel.
- Manage and control sales process to achieve predictable pipeline from prospecting, qualifying, management and sales closure.
- Identify strategic account and develop executive relationships as well as strategic account plans to win and grow key accounts.
- Manage and maintain good customer relationship and service to attain excellent customer satisfaction and renewal business.
- Develop and execute annual Business plan and Strategic initiatives to grow business.
- Support and oversee successful implementation of country segment business plan.
Qualification and Job Experience required
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Civil and Structural or construction related discipline. Those with business or marketing related degrees with experience in the construction related industry will also be considered.
- At least 3 years of working experience in the construction industry in field of design, engineering, detailing, construction management, and construction planning or quantity survey. Those with experience in using Tekla Structures or Xsteel will have added advantage but it is not necessary a must as training will be provided.
- Good domain knowledge of the construction industry business, practices and policies. Those with good contacts with industry influencers, construction leaders and associations will have added advantage.
- At least with 3 years of sales experience. Those with sales experience in a software organisation will be an added advantage.
- Candidates must have strong presentation skills, written and oral communication abilities as well as the ability to foster team collaboration.
If you are interested in joining our team, please apply via APPLICATION FORM as soon as possible.
Trimble Solutions Corporation
Trimble Solutions Corporation drives the evolution of digital information models with its software, providing a growing competitive advantage to customers in the construction, energy industries and public administration.
Trimble Solutions has customers in more than 100 countries, offices in more than 20 countries and a worldwide partner network. The company currently employs around 700 people. Trimble Solutions is part of Trimble Inc. which is an American technology company headquartered in Sunnyvale, California.
Trimble is transforming the way the world works by delivering products and services that connect the physical and digital worlds. Core technologies in positioning, modeling, connectivity and data analytics enable customers to improve productivity, quality, safety and sustainability. From purpose built products to enterprise lifecycle solutions, Trimble software, hardware and services are transforming a broad range of industries such as agriculture, construction, geospatial and transportation and logistics. www.trimble.com
Trimble Privacy Center