Trimble is looking for a Sales Engineer to be based at our Malaysia office.
In this role you will be responsible for achieving and increasing the sales revenue of Trimble’s solutions for Tekla Analysis and Design Solutions in Malaysia. You will report directly to the Country Manager and indirectly to Segment Directors of Trimble SEA.
As the Sales Engineer, you will be expected to:
- Achieve the sales quota and strategic initiatives assigned
- Develop the Tekla Solutions business and footprint in Malaysia and to increase market share and sales revenue
- Identify and develop relationship with industry influencers to create mindshare and generate demand for Tekla Solution
- Plan and execute demand and lead-generation initiatives to build healthy sales funnel
- Prospecting phone calls to arrange meetings and discussion with Prospects and Customers.
- Manage and control sales process to achieve predictable pipeline from prospecting, qualifying, management and sales closure
- Discipline in keeping Weekly Sales Meetings KPI (Key Perfornance Index)
- Manage and maintain good customer relationship and service to attain excellent customer satisfaction and renewal business
- Develop and execute annual Business plan and Strategic initiatives to grow business.
- Be able to perform Pre-Sales Demonstration of Tekla Solutions.
Qualification and Job Experience required:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Civil and Structural or construction related discipline. Business or marketing related degrees with experience in the construction related industry will also be considered.
- At least 3 years of working experience in the construction industry in field of design and engineering. Experience in using Tekla Structural Designer, Orion and TEDDS will be added in advantage.
- Good domain knowledge of the Structural Design and Engineering Business. Good contacts with industry influencers, construction leaders and associations will be added in advantage.
- At least with 3 years of sales experience. Sales experience in a software organisation will be added in advantage.
- Strong presentation skills, written and oral communication abilities as well as the ability to foster team collaboration.
Trimble employees represent diversity and can be found in over 30 countries, working closely with their colleagues around the world. Come position yourself with an innovative industry leader and position yourself for success.
Apply via APPLICATION FORM as soon as possible.
Trimble is transforming the way the world works by delivering products and services that connect the physical and digital worlds. Core technologies in positioning, modeling, connectivity and data analytics enable customers to improve productivity, quality, safety and sustainability. From purpose built products to enterprise lifecycle solutions, Trimble software, hardware and services are transforming a broad range of industries such as agriculture, construction, geospatial and transportation and logistics. www.trimble.com