Sales Administrator - Accountant
Tekla, Inc., a Trimble Company, is looking for an accounting professional to join our accounting and sales administration team.
- Sales order processing, invoicing and software security code delivery administration
- Broad responsibility for full cycle accounting including A/R, A/P and G/L entries, payment processing, month-end closing, bank reconciliation etc.
- Multi-state sales tax reporting
- Other administrative duties as necessary.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Minimum 2 years of accounting experience
- Accounting degree
- Strong experience with A/R, A/P, G/L entries, payment processing, month-end closing, bank reconciliation and multi-State sales tax reporting
- Functional knowledge of US-GAAP revenue recognition principles (SOP 97-2)
- Detail oriented
- Team-player with strive for self-initiative
- Ability to work independently and diligently adhere to deadlines
- Proficiency in SAP R/3 FI and SD modules
- IBM Cognos or other reporting software experience
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM desired
- Advanced Excel skills.
If you are interested in joining our team, APPLY HERE as soon as possible.
Tekla Corporation drives the evolution of digital information models with its software, providing a growing competitive advantage to customers in the construction, infrastructure and energy industries.
Tekla has customers in more than 100 countries, offices in more than 20 countries and a worldwide partner network. Tekla Corporation currently employs about 700 people. Tekla became part of Trimble Navigation Ltd in July 2011. Trimble is an American technology company headquartered in Silicon Valley, California.