Release Coordinator, Tekla Building & Construction
Tekla Building & Construction develops Building Information Modeling software Tekla Structures for the construction industry.
Software Deployment team at Building & Construction business area takes care of Tekla Structures software processing for deployment. It includes release coordination, software localization and installation development.
We are now looking for a proactive, technically thinking Release Coordinator to work in a global working environment at our team in Espoo.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Software release scheduling
- Coordination and communication of release activities
- Release decision making
- Error management
- Collection and development of release metrics.
- Excellent coordination and communication skills
- Good experience of software development processes
- Experience in error/issue management or coordination and related processes
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Excellent team work skills and an active development attitude
- Fearless attitude in learning new products, tools and processes
- Systematic and exact way of working.
We offer you an interesting and challenging position in an international, successful, and growing software company and a supportive atmosphere with nice colleagues.
For more information, please contact Jari Patanen, Manager, Software Deployment, tel. +358 30 661 1756 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please send your application and résumé with salary request via APPLICATION FORM as soon as possible, December 14, 2014 at the latest.
Tekla Corporation drives the evolution of digital information models with its software, providing a growing competitive advantage to customers in the construction, infrastructure and energy industries. Tekla has customers in more than 100 countries, offices in more than 20 countries and a worldwide partner network.
Tekla Corporation currently employs about 700 people. Tekla became part of Trimble Navigation Ltd in July 2011. Trimble is an American technology company headquartered in Silicon Valley, California. www.tekla.com