Tekla Building and Construction business area develops Tekla Structures, a 3D modeling software for the building and construction industries. Software Deployment team inside Building and Construction business area takes care of Tekla Structures software processing for deployment. This includes release coordination, software localization and installation development.
We are now looking for a proactive, technically thinking Release Coordinator to work in a global environment. The position is located at the Tekla headquarters in Espoo.
Your main responsibilities will include:
• Software release scheduling
• Coordination and communication of release activities
• Release decision making
• Estimation and follow-up of release blocker defects
• Error management
• Collection and development of release metrics
• Good experience of software development processes
• Excellent coordination and communication skills
• Fluent written and spoken English
• Excellent teamwork skills and an active attitude towards learning and development
• Systematic and precise way of working
We offer you an interesting and challenging position in an international, successful, and growing software company and a supportive atmosphere with nice colleagues.
For more information, please contact Jari Patanen, Manager, Software Deployment, tel. +358 30 661 1756 or e-mail: email@example.com.
Please send your application and CV with salary request to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible, by September 20, 2013 at the latest.
Tekla Corporation drives the evolution of digital information models with its software, providing a growing competitive advantage to customers in the construction, infrastructure and energy industries.
Tekla has customers in more than 100 countries, offices in 15 countries and a worldwide partner network. Tekla Corporation currently employs nearly 600 people. Tekla became part of Trimble Navigation Ltd in July 2011. Trimble is an American technology company headquartered in Silicon Valley, California. www.tekla.com