Regional Technical Presales & Consultant (temporary)
Trimble is recruiting for a Regional Technical Presales & Consultant to fill a temporary opportunity in Malaysia.
- Regional Lead Role:
- Lead development of good practices for pre-sales and implementation support services
- Coach, mentor and train other in-country Pre-sales and Technical Engineers to be effective in carrying pre-sales and implementation in accordance to company’s structured and proven way.
- Lead the development and continual enhancement of scripted demonstrations, datasets and implementation support package.
- Support partners and in-county pre-sales and technical engineers in their proof-of-concept, pilot implementation support activities and any other technical needs required for sales.
- In-Country Role:
- Take total ownership and responsibility of pre-sales as well as customer’s positive experience in implementation of Tekla.
- Plan and carry out pre-sales, customer evaluation, proof of concept and implementation support responsibilities professionally in accordance with company’s developed system.
- In alignment with Sales, strive to develop compelling Technical solution, proposal, demonstration and responses that addresses pain points and needs of potential clients
- Provide domain and Technical support to marketing team in the creation of marketing collaterals as well and in marketing events.
- Conducting seminar, user groups meetings and participating in tradeshows.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil and Structural or construction related discipline.
- At least 3 years of working experience in the construction industry in field of precast and concrete/rebar engineering and detailing, construction management, construction planning or quantity surveying. Those with experience in precast / RC rebar detailing or competent in using Tekla Structures will have added advantage.
- Possess good understanding and domain knowledge of the construction industry. Those with good contacts with contractors and precasters and have experience in engaging at management levels will have added advantage.
- At least 3 years pre-sales experience. Those with good pre-sales experience in a construction software vendor environment will be an added advantage.
If you are interested in joining our dynamic team, please apply via Application Form as soon as possible
We are Trimble! We design, build, and maintain roads and buildings. We survey land and subdivide areas into cities. We improve crop yield in farms to feed and fuel cities. We track vehicles that transport goods from point A to B to support the economy and feed cities. We have solutions that meet the needs of the eco-system. This is the universe we live and this is what we do. We transform the way the world works.