Regional Sales Manager
Trimble Solutions SEA Pte. Ltd. provides the construction industry with Tekla Building Information Modeling (BIM) and structural design and analysis software solutions that are in the core of the construction workflow. The solutions allow customers to achieve greater competitive edge through improved collaboration, efficiency and accuracy. Tekla tools are used for realizing projects around the world from housing and bridges to factories and skyscrapers. www.tekla.com
Regional Sales Manager
This is a regional role based in Malaysia office. The candidate is responsible for developing a strong demand, market and sales opportunities for Trimble solutions in Malaysia and SEA. This position reports directly to the Precast and Contractor Segment Director based in Singapore.
As a Regional Sales Manager, you will be expected to:
- Achieve the sales quota and strategic goals assigned
- Engage industry influencers, leaders and target customers strategically to build awareness, understanding, opportunities and compelling demand for our solutions
- Develop a sustainable market and business for the Precast, Contractor & Engineering segment in Singapore and SEA countries to increase market share and sales revenue
- Design and execute demand and lead-generation initiatives to create opportunities and build healthy sales funnel
- Manage and control sales process to achieve predictable pipeline from prospecting, qualifying, management and sales closure
- Identify strategic account and develop executive relationships as well as strategic account plans to win and grow key accounts
- Manage and maintain good customer relationship and service to attain excellent customer satisfaction and renewal business
- Develop and execute annual Business plan and Strategic initiatives to grow business
- Support and oversee successful implementation of SEA countries’ segment business plan
- Act as the BIM evangelist and domain resource and assist other SEA sales team in their sales and business development.
Qualification and Job Experience required:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Civil and Structural or construction related discipline is preferred
- At least total of 3 years of working experience in the construction industry in the field of project management, site and construction planning & management, quantity surveying, design, engineering or detailing.
- Possess good understanding of construction businesses, practices, policies, processes and challenges
- Possess excellent knowledge of BIM, various BIM software and related technologies
- Proficiency in any BIM software will be an added advantage
- At least with 3 years of sales or business development experience in the construction industry. Those with Sales and Business Development experience related to software technology or BIM services in construction industry will have an added advantage
- Candidate should have good contacts with Developers/Owner/Government Agencies, Contractors, Consultants and Fabricator and experienced in engaging customer at top management level proficiently
- Candidate must have strong presentation skills, written and oral communication abilities as well as the ability to foster team collaboration.
Our employees represent this diversity and can be found in over 30 countries, working closely with their colleagues around the world. Due to our geographic, product and customer reach, there is plenty of room at Trimble for exceptional people to grow. Come position yourself with an innovative industry leader and position yourself for success.
If you are interested in joining our team, please apply via APPLICATION FORM as soon as possible.
Trimble applies technology to make field and mobile workers in businesses and government significantly more productive. Solutions are focused on applications requiring position or location—including surveying, construction, agriculture, fleet and asset management, and mapping. In addition to utilizing positioning technologies, such as GPS, lasers and optics, Trimble solutions may include software content specific to the needs of the user. Wireless technologies are utilized to deliver the solution to the user and to ensure a tight coupling of the field and the back office. Founded in 1978, Trimble is headquartered in Sunnyvale, California.
For more information, visit: www.trimble.com