Regional Sales Engineer, Structural Engineering Software
Trimble is an exciting, entrepreneurial company, with a history of exceptional growth coupled with a disciplined and strategic focus on being the best. While GPS is at our core, we have grown beyond this technology to embrace other sophisticated positioning technologies and, in doing so; we are changing the way the world works. Our solutions are used in over 140 countries and we have incredibly diverse lines of business.
Our employees represent this diversity and can be found in over 30 countries, working closely with their colleagues around the world. Due to our geographic, product and customer reach, there is plenty of room at Trimble for exceptional people to grow. Come position yourself with an innovative industry leader and position yourself for success.
Trimble's Structures Division develops innovative structural software and provides technical support to structural engineers and due to continued growth we are now looking to expand the team.
If you’re a Structural Engineer wanting a change of career, look no further. We’re recruiting dynamic, personable and self-motivated structural engineers to join our UK sales force. No sales experience? Don’t worry.
Reporting into the UK Sales Manager we are looking for a Regional Sales Engineers for the UK – based in the midlands area. As these are regional roles there will be an expectation of frequent travel in the area.
This is a challenging and exciting role in a results driven environment.
- Manage your own time to achieve challenging sales targets, generate sales opportunities with prospective clients, cold call and set meetings, meet with prospective clients (at senior level) to assess requirements and introduce our solutions
- Give technical demonstrations of the software, prove the commercial and technical benefits to the client
- Close the sale and maintain client relationships
- Assist with exhibitions and seminars when required.
- Sales of our and third party software products.
- Sales of software support agreements and training courses.
We're looking for candidates who:
- Are structural design engineers with a minimum of one year’s experience in building structures
- Want to capitalise on their engineering experience, but who want to do something different from pure consulting engineering
- Are hungry, competitive and commercially aware, want to earn more than possible in consultancy, have a confident and outgoing nature with good communication skills
- Are willing to travel throughout the UK and Ireland
- Are mature enough to manage their own time
- Work well in a friendly and dynamic team environment.
We’re committed to supporting our sales engineers which is why you will receive:
- Full sales and product training
- On-going support and development from our UK sales team
- Growth and advancement opportunities.
Location: UK – Midlands based (Candidate may work virtually from home, when not traveling to client sites).
Interested in joining us? APPLY HERE as soon as possible.