Trimble Solutions provides the construction industry with Tekla Building information Modeling (BIM) and structural design and analysis software solutions that are in the core of the construction workflow. The Solutions allow customers to achieve greater competitive edge through improved collaboration, efficiency and accuracy. Tekla tools are used for realizing projects around the world form housing and bridges to factories and skyscrapers. www.tekla.com
If you are a Civil or Structural engineer who is looking for an exciting role within Trimble (NASDAQ Listed Company) - apply for us. We are looking for an individual who is diligent, energetic, determined and motivated to join our team in Kuala Lumpur.
Regional Sales Engineer
This is a rewarding and exciting role. You are required to:
- Engage and qualify prospective clients
- Maintain a healthy Sales Funnel in your territory and achieve Quarterly Goals
- Give High Level technical demonstrations of the software to Qualified Companies
- Prove the commercial and technical benefits to the decision maker
- Maintain client relationships
- Stay abreast of the latest technological development in the software and Trimble’s exciting innovations.
- Work with Marketing Team and campaigns to maximize opportunities
- Work closely with a dynamic team of dedicated sales, support and administrative professionals.
We're looking for candidates who:
- Are civil or structural engineering degree holders, sales experience will be an advantage
- Have minimum of 3-5 years working experience
- Are incentivized by sales targets, incentives and bonuses
- Want to earn a substantial income
- Have a confident and outgoing nature with good communication skills
- Are willing to travel throughout Malaysia
- Are confident, mature, and able to manage own time
- Want to work for a dynamic, global leading software company.
If you are interested in joining our team, please apply via APPLICATION FORM as soon as possible.
Trimble is transforming the way the world works by delivering products and services that connect the physical and digital worlds. Core technologies in positioning, modeling, connectivity and data analytics enable customers to improve productivity, quality, safety and sustainability. From purpose built products to enterprise lifecycle solutions, Trimble software, hardware and services are transforming a broad range of industries such as agriculture, construction, geospatial and transportation and logistics. www.trimble.com