Regional Product Specialist, Tekla PowerFab
Your main responsibilities are to:
- Perform effective technical demonstrations of Tekla PowerFab
- Provide implementation of new Tekla PowerFab pilots & clients
- Provide Tier 1 support for Tekla PowerFab to clients and resellers
- Perform client satisfaction calls to existing clients to ensure continued usage
- Review translations of Tekla PowerFab, both marketing and software
- Provide feedback on regional concerns for Tekla PowerFab
- Localize Tekla PowerFab to the region
- Conduct training of Tekla PowerFab to clients and resellers.
To be successful in this role, you should have:
- Some years of experience in fabrication shop front office, preferably as an estimator or production coordinator
- Experience of using steel fabrication software, preferably a Management Information System (StruMIS, Tekla EPM, Steel Projects, FabTrol, etc.)
- Native/Fluent Russian and good English language skills, both written and spoken
- Good communication and collaboration skills
- Ability and willingness to travel (~50% of your working time)
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in the related field.
As a bonus, we see your detailing knowledge and leadership in implementing new software in a fabrication shop.
Join our team! With us you will work in a diverse, entrepreneurial, open and innovative high-tech environment. You will work with highly talented colleagues with plenty of opportunities for you to learn and share your learnings. Trimble employees represent diversity and can be found in over 30 countries, working closely with their colleagues around the world. Come position yourself with an innovative industry leader and position yourself for success.
Interested in joining our team? Send your CV and application with a salary request via APPLICATION FORM as soon as possible.
Trimble is transforming the way the world works by delivering products and services that connect the physical and digital worlds. Core technologies in positioning, modeling, connectivity and data analytics enable customers to improve productivity, quality, safety and sustainability. From purpose built products to enterprise lifecycle solutions, Trimble software, hardware and services are transforming industries such as agriculture, construction, geospatial and transportation and logistics.