Regional Marketing Manager
Trimble is looking for a Regional Marketing Manager to be based at our Singapore office.
Trimble employees represent diversity and can be found in over 30 countries, working closely with their colleagues around the world. Come position yourself with an innovative industry leader and position yourself for success. We offer you a very versatile role, where you need to manage multiple projects simultaneously and work effectively in a team oriented work environment.
This is a permanent position, which will be filled up immediately.
You key accountabilities are to:
- Develop and implement marketing strategies aligned with company objectives for assigned products/solutions and territories.
- Manage marketing budget to ensure accuracy and successful ROI matrix is met. Also to ensure payment transaction is well managed by working with Finance.
- Have an overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity.
- Develop relevant content including marketing collateral like event and promotion flyers, blog posts, e-news, hints and tips, reference cases and any others for social media and web platforms.
- Organize all events including conferences, workshops, seminars and trade events by involving key stakeholders. To get and coordinate with event sponsorships.
- Work closely with Sales to drive lead generation activities.
- Formulate and implement promotional campaigns for lead generation. To involve key stakeholders for product at each stage of the campaign, and to report the results once completed. Also to monitor the performance and modify where necessary.
- Work with PR agency to review press releases, handle the approval process and follow through the reporting. Also to source advertorial opportunities in any media.
- Monitor competitor activity and generate leads for products and services; lead generation and management in CRM.
- Identify and work with potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing.
- Prepare and present periodical marketing reports on the results.
To be successful in this role, we expect you to:
- Have a degree in Marketing/Mass Communications and minimum 5 years of marketing experience in software solution industry, preferably for construction.
- Have an experience in managing social media marketing platforms, content management systems (website) and marketing automation tools.
- Have good copy writing skills for content marketing on various channels.
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office, Marketo/Eloqua, CMS, CRM.
- Be proficient skills in digital marketing and social media management, being familiar with the latest trends, technologies and methodologies.
- Have fluent communication skills, both written and spoken, also in English language.
- Have strong organizational, analytics, project management and negotiation skills.
- Have good collaboration and team working skills.
- Have an ability to think out of the box and be creative.
If you are interested in joining our dynamic team, apply via APPLICATION FORM as soon as possible.
Trimble is transforming the way the world works by delivering products and services that connect the physical and digital worlds. Core technologies in positioning, modeling, connectivity and data analytics enable customers to improve productivity, quality, safety and sustainability. From purpose built products to enterprise lifecycle solutions, Trimble software, hardware and services are transforming a broad range of industries such as agriculture, construction, geospatial and transportation and logistics. www.trimble.com
Trimble Privacy Center .